R I C E being bleeped? WTF? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : R I C E being bleeped? WTF?

Scott R. Mraz
03-30-2003, 02:51 PM
This is pathetic, dont tell me R I C E is now bleeped. WTF??? Dont you think that is being a LITTLE too sensative??? Whats next, Damn?? *shakes head*

example: ****

AMRAAM4
03-30-2003, 03:25 PM
- 1999 Grand Am SE
"**** Killer - enforcing good taste since 1999."

The fact that myself, ihaveadopespecv, and GregFarz can already put your SIGNATURE to rest.....is a good enough reason for me.

It's the Gurus site, gotta do as they say. I myself will be doing my best to abide by the new rules.

Scott R. Mraz
03-30-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by AMRAAM4
- 1999 Grand Am SE
"**** Killer - enforcing good taste since 1999."

The fact that myself, ihaveadopespecv, and GregFarz can already put your SIGNATURE to rest.....is a good enough reason for me.

It's the Gurus site, gotta do as they say. I myself will be doing my best to abide by the new rules.

Just seems a little OVERLY senseative is all. It may be their site but there is no point to have a site unless people use it. Just my opinion.

UNCTYPE-S
03-30-2003, 04:45 PM
u mean u cant go on posting without the word r i c e being censored. come on, who cares. this is a domestic site, so we should need use for that word anyway.

Silver02EX
03-30-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by UNC0808
this is a domestic site, so we should need use for that word anyway.

I'm not getting this... Just because it's a domestic site you should be able to use that word? and why is that?

Chaotic Reality
03-30-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Silver02EX
I'm not getting this... Just because it's a domestic site you should be able to use that word? and why is that?

Dude, he made a typo, he meant we wouldn't need use for the word, read the rest of the post.

-Jon

cavingman
03-30-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Scott R. Mraz
Just seems a little OVERLY senseative is all. It may be their site but there is no point to have a site unless people use it. Just my opinion.

people dont use this site?
crap what am i still doin here...

00whitegagt
03-30-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Scott R. Mraz
This is pathetic, dont tell me R I C E is now bleeped. WTF??? Dont you think that is being a LITTLE too sensative??? Whats next, Damn?? *shakes head*

example: ****

Well, maybe and then again maybe not. All censoring does is help keep things clean and protects people's feelings. Think about it, what if u posted some thing and some one started flamming you uses profanity and such. I dont know if this makes much sense or not but does to me anyways.

2002GT
03-30-2003, 06:32 PM
R I C E doesn't mean import... it means dodge neon with 16 inch rims with a aluminum triple deck spoiler with a fart can and yellow sticker, duh

Ryan
03-30-2003, 06:57 PM
LISTEN!!

8. Bashing GrandamGT.com
Another rule that is plain and simple: no bashing of the site is allowed.

If you hate the site or site policies so much that you have to bring it up in a post then we don't want you here at all. Expect that if you make a post that bashes the site it will get deleted. If you continue to bash the site you account will be gone too.

We make the rules. I censored the word because it is overused and causes arguements. Yes...a stupid four letter word causes agruements on this site (which gives you insight into how much a lot of people need to grow up).

Pick a new word....I don't care what it is....kazooo!

I know a lot of people that help run this site got tired of seeing that word come up every other post for no reason.

Case closed.