Who has what? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Who has what?

BMOBYLE
03-30-2003, 10:22 PM
Maybe a section designated towards questions or pics for products we have...................

In example "What does borla look like?"
or "what do these rims look like on a ga?"
or "Which sub with this amp"
or "what vinyl with a silver ga?"

And so on.

Just a simple section where guys/gals that have the products or expierence with the products or pics can just go and reply with an honest answer.

Might cut down on the search times for guys/gals and reduce the problem with multiple threads for the mods to have to deal with.

This is Almost like koolgt's thread but alittle more towards what people already have so the person in question can actually see or hear other's expierences.

iceman
03-30-2003, 10:28 PM
Product review section you mean??

koolZ71
03-30-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by iceman
Product review section you mean??

seth already started his own with his light bulb database..but that would be kool, as long as u dont have 40 pix of each product:)

cavingman
03-30-2003, 10:31 PM
what would be cool, someday someone go and find various pics of everyones car, put links together and whatnot.
like, say for seths car. if someone wanted a pic of a black car with too much blue sh*t direct em to a page with links to pics of seths car. same with too much yellow and a big wing or something :)

BMOBYLE
03-30-2003, 10:49 PM
Seth- yes

But kinda leaning towards what cavingman said exactly:thumbs:

For instance I would love to see right now a couple of pics on the TOG headers. Both apps ceramic and nickel, or what ever the options for them are, and install advice blah blah blah all on like one or two threads.

I KNOW i'm reaching cause the all appearance or all go section already has this but thought it might help clean the boards up better for you guys and the gurus and the search button.

Maybe someone smarter then my dumb ass could explain this a little better like CAVINGMANS input.:( :confused:

cavingman
03-31-2003, 05:44 PM
Example 1:
Billy bob wants to see what a black car with the SLP looks. He's goes to wherever the page is, goes down to the exhaust section (or whatever), and clicks the links that say "02 black with slp" or "99 black with slp". They link to pictures, or possibly to n-body.net registrys.

Example 2:
hootie mcboobly wants to see a white car with the sc/t kit. homeboy scrolls down to bodykits and clicks on "01 white w/ SC/T". voila.

I didnt really need to do examples i just wanted to type the names :]

ArcticGT
03-31-2003, 06:29 PM
There is an exhaust thread that is tab important in the all go section already. The problem with combining all these in one is that some are all go and some are all show. I would think you would need two seperate subsections off of each sections. Otherwise your going to get dual postings again.

The problem with adding addition forums and subsections is that direction gets lost and things get posted all over. Then again the problem with not having enough is that everything gets piled together. Its a lose lose situation, unless a balance can be found. I am sure its simple enough for the long time members and everyday users, but newbies and occastional users will get lost quickly!:(

cavingman
03-31-2003, 06:47 PM
Well, when i first read this, I was actually thinking of a whole different webpage posted somewhere completley different.
kind of like gaupgrades and stuff.

ps: would you consider exhaust all go if someone just wanted to see what it looks like? :]

BMOBYLE
03-31-2003, 07:07 PM
Cavingman (1) Hoootie mcboobly(0)

Ha ha just kidding there Artic:D

I can see where this is gonna go:p

I'm just gonna pm cavingman from now on before I post because my way of explaining things are just plain stupid. :huh: :confused: :duh:

This is what I was asking.

cavingman
03-31-2003, 07:19 PM
lol i wasnt bein sassy. I was just wondering