Anybody with non-dual tip Magnaflows? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Anybody with non-dual tip Magnaflows?

hoamskilet
09-10-2002, 04:24 PM
Does anybody have Single Tip Magnaflow mufflers? I really wanna get the single tip, but I'm worried the tip is just gonna be too big (singles only come in 4"). If anyone has these and could show a pic I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

hoamskilet
09-11-2002, 04:35 PM
ttt

StarFire
09-11-2002, 05:09 PM
Pucci has 2 4" tips on his car...if you download the GrandAmGTSounds vid at www.dropthepedal.net...his is the white single magnaflow muffler. It is the 4th video down on the first Grand Am page.

I'm telling you to get the vid because I haven't seen to many pics of Pucci's car.

It is a little dark however.

-=StarFire=-

hoamskilet
09-12-2002, 04:27 AM
thanks man. anybody else?

Evil
09-12-2002, 07:35 PM
<----- right here is my pic.
I love mine i dont think the tip is too big at all, it looks alot smaller on the car and in person.
Ron

papiogagt
09-12-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Evil
<----- right here is my pic.
I love mine i dont think the tip is too big at all, it looks alot smaller on the car and in person.
Ron

does that sound (sorry for using the dreded word) "ricey" at all? a friend of mine just put one of those on his like some year saturn sc2 and it is hella ricey.. just wandering..

Evil
09-12-2002, 09:57 PM
to answere papio's question:

At first I was afraid that it was ricey sounding until I got next to an acura and mine is by far not ricey at all compared to that, its actually quite deep and has a decent rumble nothing like a nice 6 or 8 with duals... but no its not ricey. Recently I was at a car show and everyone kept asking what v6 I had in my car when kept telling them 2.4 and they were amazed, so I would say its not ricey (sorry for repeating the "not ricey" so much but is not....
and no problem ive goten used to being called "ricey" by all my friends who have big blocks.

Ron

papiogagt
09-12-2002, 10:06 PM
no, i dont' think it's that at all, i was just wandering cuz the only single magnaflow i've heard was that saturn, now dual magnaflow's on the 2.4 (like Krazy's) that by far, is not ricey!