Ohpse's Turbo - Development [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Ohpse's Turbo - Development

jaketuff
09-11-2002, 07:36 PM
Ohpse...

I think that you had mentioned an ETA on track testing for this weekend coming? Any confirmation? I know everyone is anxiously waiting!!!:D

JOUT!

black99gt
09-12-2002, 03:31 AM
im not him... but last time we went, something went wrong every time.

Its all good tho, Even if he cant get it to work from 0-90mph or so... Just think of what it does on the HIGHWAY with 10lbs of boost :eek:

Good luck to him :)

Schweppe23
09-15-2002, 01:16 AM
yeah i rode in the car at the picnic and i think it would have definated potential with further development but was a definate treat at the time

Pat Lavanty

jaketuff
09-17-2002, 09:51 AM
I believe they mentioned taht testing would be documented by dyno and track around this week. Perhaps they are still busy with R&D.;)

Pat

black99gt
09-17-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by jaketuff
I believe they mentioned taht testing would be documented by dyno and track around this week. Perhaps they are still busy with R&D.;)

Pat

Its gonna romp on SC'ers when its done...

Muahahahahaha :wave:

jaketuff
09-17-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by black99gt

Muahahahahaha

It's who can drive her home that is the real winner! :eek::D

-After all she is my grocery-getter...:wave:

:tool:

J:)UT

MetaGTP1
09-17-2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by black99gt

Muahahahahaha :wave: Who cares. By the time he get it to run right, I'll be in an Evo VIII.:boogie:

jaketuff
09-18-2002, 02:42 PM
Hopefully I will be able to swing a Mach1 or GT, I'll just have to stop eating so much, watching TV, using electricity, water, and living space... then I can pay the insurance I suppose....:rolleyes:

DAMN INSURANCE COMPANIES!

But it will CERTAINLY be worth every penny!!!:D

JT

GrandAmSC/T
09-19-2002, 01:49 AM
ohpse, left a message on the midwest forums about his turbo development, doesnt look like its for the better either :(

http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=197

jaketuff
09-19-2002, 10:47 AM
That is tough. Sad to see Brent got so hurt. It's a shame that the research is halted on the T. But hopefully over the winter the kit can be optimized, as the demand on the time of most speed shops tends to lighten.

OUT

Kitt
09-19-2002, 01:45 PM
hey this gives me the chance to save up more as well. That and he is also changing turbos to the production t3/t4

ohpspe
09-27-2002, 03:52 PM
Hey I just noticed this thread, thanks for the concern guys, I really appreciate everything from the gagt.com people, esp. since I only got to talk to a few of you at GAP. If you didn't read I have a fractured shoulder and torn muscle as well. Hasn't been a fun few weeks for me. I promise that I will have something for everyone once I can get a backup car (they totalled my Cavalier today) and once I am on the mend. I learned that the injury I have may require a total shoulder replacement. At least with titanium parts I might be able to drive faster since I weigh less!:)

cavingman
09-27-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by ohpspe
Hey I just noticed this thread, thanks for the concern guys, I really appreciate everything from the gagt.com people, esp. since I only got to talk to a few of you at GAP. If you didn't read I have a fractured shoulder and torn muscle as well. Hasn't been a fun few weeks for me. I promise that I will have something for everyone once I can get a backup car (they totalled my Cavalier today) and once I am on the mend. I learned that the injury I have may require a total shoulder replacement. At least with titanium parts I might be able to drive faster since I weigh less!:)

lol, way to turn it into a good thing :D
hope everything works out the best for ya! I'm really anxious to see you rollin into GAP next year with a fully functional turbo. good luck to ya bro.

Kitt
09-27-2002, 05:03 PM
didnt you say you wanted to get a 1970 GTO for your backup car after the settlement? :thumbs:

ohpspe
09-27-2002, 06:10 PM
I'm looking at both Goats and Cavaliers, I need something to race!!!!:p