Car Audio Forum: We need New mod's [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Car Audio Forum: We need New mod's

MagiLLa
05-15-2003, 01:59 PM
Guru's!!
Please add 1 more mod to the audio section.
AIG is the only active mod (and good one at that).
That ILQUICKGTX (that his name?) only has 4 posts and never even around........ Can u please give us one more active admin to that section? I suggest quinton if it happens.

shawn2ktats
05-15-2003, 03:13 PM
:::chime::::D im the man for the job:thumbs:

MagiLLa
05-15-2003, 03:49 PM
ehhhh..... i was moreso asking for sum1 who actually hangs out frequently in that section.

shawn2ktats
05-15-2003, 03:56 PM
so because i dont hang out at the White House means i know nothing about politics, i really do know alot about audio and video for that matter,take a look at the audio section of my n-body

MagiLLa
05-15-2003, 05:01 PM
im not flaming here. Just stating points.
Anyone w/ cash money can buy stuff. If i was made of cash, my car would be hooked up w/ audio-everything....
I'm saying, it would be a lot better if a regular guy, who's prooved his expert knowledge in the field to be an admin.
I wouldn't send my car to an autobody shop to get a paintjob and the guy not know what hes doing

shawn2ktats
05-15-2003, 07:12 PM
oh no im not trying to flame, i really do know alot about car audio i worked as an installer for two years before i got back into drawing and later on tattooing, but hey no sweat here, good luck with whoever you find:thumbs:

MagiLLa
05-16-2003, 09:10 AM
man plz stfu, plz.

I'm asking the Guru's (not you) to decide on what they want and who they'll pick

shawn2ktats
05-16-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by MagiLLa
man plz stfu, plz.

I'm asking the Guru's (not you) to decide on what they want and who they'll pick

now that was really f'd up,but hey everyones tough on the internet,good luck if i ever see your ass in person:thumbs:

luniz
05-16-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by MagiLLa
man plz stfu, plz.

wtf did shawn even say to warrant a response like that? He was simply stated his own feelings on a subject. I can't stand punks like you that start this ****. Why don't you STFU?:thumbs:

Ryan
05-16-2003, 06:13 PM
Well it's obvious that nobody in this thread has earned the right nor has the character to be a moderator of any section.

The suggestion in the first post has been noted....

Closed.