4* Car of the Week (backlogged) [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : 4* Car of the Week (backlogged)

jaketuff
05-26-2003, 12:34 PM
Well, I have accumulated several worthy contenders for the title over the past several days. Here are a few of the top picks...

A nice lowered *box, with purple paint and a thunderous oil belching Chock Full O'Nuts can thru the bumper... Nice wheels though!

jaketuff
05-26-2003, 12:36 PM
Now, here we are, a fine example of the class. I believe that this one is ready for a Concours D'Elegance, perhaps not Paris, France... any scrap yards named Paris out there? Pardon the seeming lack of focus, but these things are hard to catch sometimes... Especially when they have LeMans-like wheels and a giant Type-R sticker covering various dents and missing paint.

Remember that Celica commercial with the old man yelling "Slow Down!" I think they got that idea from looking at this car...

jaketuff
05-26-2003, 12:53 PM
Hmmm, now look at this one... this is my personal favorite. It has a lot of er, duct work... That surely makes the car faster. Or perhaps it is so fast and really needs the "duct" work. All those stickers on the side are a sure sign that this car certainly "ain't nothin to mess wit holmes." I believe the potent DTM style muffler also would overwhelm any opposing vehicle, or pedestrian for that matter - spewing oil, NOx, and various other pollutants...

What a ride...

steve26nyy
05-26-2003, 08:54 PM
anyone else notice the 90-93 Grand Prix in the rearview in pic # 3

VTECSiGAH8R
05-26-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by steve26nyy
anyone else notice the 90-93 Grand Prix in the rearview in pic # 3

lol yeah WAAAAAAAY in the background.