GM Corporate Address [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : GM Corporate Address

Craig99SE2
07-01-2003, 08:44 AM
It would be great if someone would post this address so a few of us could write to the powers that be and complain about some of the BS problems that the dealers will not cover and/or address.

FYI - I've heard of good response before by writing letters to the chairpeople at GM.

This would be a benefit for people with:

1. Intake Gasket Failure
2. Window Regulator Clip Failure

Not2OLD
07-01-2003, 10:26 AM
General Motors Corporation - Corporate Offices
100 Renaissance Ctr
Detroit, MI {no ZipCode listed in switchboard}

Phone: (313) 556-5000

Best of luck to you, Craig

Craig99SE2
07-01-2003, 11:03 AM
OK gang, it's been an interesting day! I definitely learned a few things in the process of talking to the plethora of people I got transferred to.

Unfortunately, the #1 thing I learned today is that I'll never own another GM product as long as I live! Having previously owned Ford and DC vehicles with "similar" situations and having them resolved by both Ford & DC, this one baffles me!

Anyway, for those looking for the scoop, here it is:

Pontiac Motors Corporate Customer Service Line:

1-800-PM-CARES

Pontiac Motors Corporate Address:

Pontiac
P.O. Box 33172
Detroit, MI 43232

Good luck ... PM CARES??? NOT!!!! :rage:

jensgrandam
07-06-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Craig99SE2
OK gang, it's been an interesting day! I definitely learned a few things in the process of talking to the plethora of people I got transferred to.

Unfortunately, the #1 thing I learned today is that I'll never own another GM product as long as I live! Having previously owned Ford and DC vehicles with "similar" situations and having them resolved by both Ford & DC, this one baffles me!

Anyway, for those looking for the scoop, here it is:

Pontiac Motors Corporate Customer Service Line:

1-800-PM-CARES

Pontiac Motors Corporate Address:

Pontiac
P.O. Box 33172
Detroit, MI 43232

Good luck ... PM CARES??? NOT!!!! :rage:

I know exactly what you are going through. I had a 2002 GT that was a LEMON and I fought with General Motors for 4 months before they repurchased my Grand AM GT and I bought a Ford. I emailed everyone through GM that I could get my hands on their email address. I went through the Better Business Bureau (BBB) because I got nowhere with the Lemon Law and as soon as I filled out the paperwork to the BBB and faxed it back in, by that same afternoon someone from GM had already called me. They'll try to sucker you with free oil changes for a year and extended warranty but stick to your guns like I did and I almost a complete refund (minus $1500 which is what I owed, yes that is fifteen hundred).