Gm Complaint Line [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Gm Complaint Line

BigTaters
08-21-2003, 07:46 AM
Does anyone know the GM complaint 1-800 Number... I am ****ed at the 3 GM dealers in town here.. I moved here from a different city where i was treated nice.. I come here and get 3 different stories about Rotors being under warranty... Once place says only if they are warped they are covered.. He said mine are rusted lol.. Another place said nothing is covered.. And the 3rd told me to go back to the place i bought the car... i was like WTF u get paid warranty to do this u assssses.. Anyways if anyone has the # id gladly appreciate it

Mike Jung
08-21-2003, 09:05 AM
from the my owner's manual:

Pontiac Customer Assistance Center by calling 1-800-PM-CARES.

In Canada, contact GM of Canada Customer Communication Centre in Oshawa, ON by calling 1-800-263-3777 (English) or 1-800-263-7854 (French).

BigTaters
08-22-2003, 08:19 AM
thanx bud.. I am sick of this BS.. My dad owned a GM dealership for 17 years and he suggested i call the Gm complaint line because he knows for a fact Rotors are covered under warranty..He said the dealer likely doesnt want to do it because they make no money on the parts because it is warranty related(no resale value)..Ill get these azz clowns.. I got names lol

BLACK99GT/ROB
08-22-2003, 04:10 PM
Good luck in getting anything solved through GM! They are infamous for not caring about us owners,they have our money for our cars and now they are done with us,at least most the time.

jensgrandam
08-22-2003, 07:40 PM
File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

andrewe77
09-02-2003, 05:05 PM
Best yet, get ahold of the GM district manager for your area, tell them about your problems and that if they are not taken care of, you will never buy a GM product again.

Like any other company looking to make a profit, they will not like hearing this and they will get it fixed.

zootelevision
09-19-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by BigTaters
Does anyone know the GM complaint 1-800 Number... I am ****ed at the 3 GM dealers in town here.. I moved here from a different city where i was treated nice.. I come here and get 3 different stories about Rotors being under warranty... Once place says only if they are warped they are covered.. He said mine are rusted lol.. Another place said nothing is covered.. And the 3rd told me to go back to the place i bought the car... i was like WTF u get paid warranty to do this u assssses.. Anyways if anyone has the # id gladly appreciate it

I've had a 99 and an 01 Grand Am GT, and both cars had to have their rotors replaced. They were replace twice on the 99. Also, I took both cars in because the rotors were rusted, and made a high pitched sqeal when I drove. Both times the dealership replaced them free of charge under my warranty.