possible new owner here but need advice [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : possible new owner here but need advice

2k3SE1
09-04-2003, 04:56 PM
Hello y'all. I'm new here. I just came across a white 03 SE V-6 with 24K on it. It's fully loaded except leather, moonroof, and the 6 way power seat I want to trade in a 2000 contour on it which has 57k. Honestly, what do you guys think?? Plus besides another guy is looking for a car just like mine and the sales manager is going to cut me a huge deal. I pay $233 a month for my contour and I will be paying $250 month for the 03 and its the same term (66 months). I really love this car and I think the deal will be too hard to pass up. I heard a lot of good things about it. Oh yeah one more question, why did they take out the ETS/ABS out?? I know it used to be standard but why is it an option all of a sudden?? Also do I have the SE, SE1. or an SE2. I have the 15 inch wheels by the way.

AznGA
09-06-2003, 01:02 AM
They dropped some standard features for profit. If you don't have 6 way seat, it's probably a SE1. Our V6 is definitely quicker than Contour's V6.

RAZE
09-08-2003, 01:28 PM
I think you will be happier with it than you are with the contour, but $16,500 to lease a grand am sounds kind of pricey. You might as well buy it for an extra 2 grand.