sayin' hi all [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : sayin' hi all

grandam4me
01-05-2004, 07:50 AM
It started snowing an hour after I bought this,I can't wait to start modifying the engine.Any help finding perf. parts for 2.3L high output Quad four would be appreciated.thank you.

balludc
01-05-2004, 08:32 AM
http://www.mantapart.com/

specialize in FWD GM engines :thumbs:

-dc

Turbodreams-se
01-06-2004, 03:03 PM
also go to www.gmperformancetuning.com and www.quad4forums.com lots of info...

Kdawg207
01-06-2004, 03:14 PM
welcome

grandam4me
01-07-2004, 06:40 AM
Thanks for the links to the other sites.I just found someone in town here to build me a custom header,but I can't find an intake for this engine.All I seem to be finding is K@N filter replacements,but I want a bigger intake.Maybe even a turbo,or maybe even a super charger...........

jason
01-08-2004, 10:53 PM
Hey nice to see some northwest people over here. We usually have are Grand am meets at steel lake park for the last couple of years. Might be heading up to federal way next month to install a few goodys at russ's house. You should stop by.

grandam4me
01-10-2004, 07:17 AM
Thanks for the invite Jason.i am working hjard to find some parts for my car.The rear suspension is bone stock and completely shot.I would like to replace with after market,but don't know where to start.I don't have any plans to lower it.the stock ride height is perfect with the ground effects on the GT model that I have .I would like to stiffen it up a little on cornering,but don't want to comprimise too much comfort in the cabin.I drive quite abit,And hate a bumpy ride,unless I'm in a 4X.(which will be next summer).