Is this legit? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Is this legit?

97grandamchick
01-12-2004, 12:09 PM
Hey, I need to replace both my window motors in my 2 dr 97 grand am, and I found these on ebay...and it says both regulator and motor for like 50 bucks...but I thought I read somewhere that they were about 150 bucks a piece? Or maybe I was wrong? This just seems really cheap for what Im getting...so I was just wondering if this sounds legit to you guys, or a scam. And Im not too sure if its the motors or the regulators that need replacing, but neither window will work right, they will go down, but when I try to put them back up, they go up a little then stop, and I have to wait a while, then they will go up a little then stop....what does that sound like to you? I figure if this thing on ebay is good, replacing both motor and regulator for 50 bucks doesnt sound too bad.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=33706&item=2452173237

thanks for anyone who takes a look...and sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum, but I wasnt sure where else to put it...move it if you wanna. :)

thanks,
amy

PontiacGT
01-12-2004, 04:52 PM
i had to replace my drivers and probably soon my pass. on my 97 gagt, and i paid like 75-80 shipped u.s. for mine, that was an online retailer, so i wouldnt be surprised to find it cheaper on ebay. IMO, dont ever pay more than say 90-100 bucks for one....no way girl.