The 99 is Gone!!!!!!! No more GA GT!!! [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : The 99 is Gone!!!!!!! No more GA GT!!!

BransAm
01-16-2004, 09:54 PM
I cant not afford to fix the coolant leak on this car and try and fix the TICK noise it has all the time and get new tires and make payments and Insurance so i decided to just let her go!!! I hate doing this but i have no choice.

I got a 04 Eclipse Gt 5speed andi like it alot and the 100K warranty really makes me like it more. But i am not gone guys. I like this board alot so i will be on here still. And as soon as i get some pics of the new car i will post it up for you guys.!!!

I enjoyed the Ga while i had it but life goes on....<<TEAR DROP>>

MetaGTP1
01-16-2004, 11:42 PM
Good luck with new ride. I have a '99 GA GT and I give it until next year. There comes a time when we have to just move on.:thumbs:

BransAm
01-17-2004, 12:26 PM
Yep sure do. And my 99 GT looks just like yours Minus the Sc and all the goodies.

koolZ71
01-17-2004, 02:45 PM
yup i know what u mean..its hard to let go..but u still have the good memories:)

Filter
01-17-2004, 05:19 PM
I'm keeping mine forever. I love it way too much.

videoman
01-18-2004, 10:11 AM
I agree with Filter.. Grand Am Forever Baby!

XMBlackGT1
01-18-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by videoman
I agree with Filter.. Grand Am Forever Baby!

Me too! I will be keepin the orange one- the black one will be traded in for a G6.

UNCTYPE-S
01-18-2004, 07:30 PM
memories will never fade from me with that car. such fun times in it, and with fun times came problems, and with problems, brought good times again.

welcome to the import world!

Grand AM Sam II
01-18-2004, 07:32 PM
i hate reading threads about guys who get rid of their ga for some reason...cause other guys chime in and say why theirs is gone or will be gone...its so damn depressing...i remember when this site was all about guys just getting their ga...now it seems like everyday more and more people are getting rid of their for some reason or another... but i guess, as most have said, you gotta move on... :crying: ....excuse me.

:)

UNCTYPE-S
01-18-2004, 07:33 PM
for all the people getting rid of their ga's for whatever reason, theirs 2 newbies joining. i will be hear for life though, ga or not.

koolZ71
01-18-2004, 07:51 PM
yeah and sometimes ur lifestyles change? i mean a 2 door GA isnt that good for a young family trying to get started, plus when u live out in the middle of knowere and get stuck. we all have our reasons, but like stated above its 2:1 for newbies and old retirey's but i used to be the one who said i would never part with my GA..u may be next