Black curse? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Black curse?

JennKitt
01-24-2004, 08:59 PM
Just thought I'd step in and say hi. I've been checking out your board for a little while and thought I'd join.

I've got a well traveled black 2001 Grand Am SE1 with a V6 engine. Sorry I haven't been able to do any mods, only the pleasure of keeping it in good shape. Originaly from Wisconsin, I moved to Philadelphia to be with my fiance. My job takes me into the suburbs and our fun takes us into Jersey.

At the moment my GA has just over 52,000 miles on it. I purchased it in Madison, Wisconsin and have since driven it into Illinois for one trip, then to Philadelphia and I've made one more trip from Phiadelphia to Wisconsin and back to Philadelphia. Over all I don't have to many complaints. I've had no troubles with the engine, other than normal maintanance and wear. The only things I'd change about it are the side panels, I prefer the smoother look, and the brakes.

I do have the pleasure of owning another Pontiac, and so far I haven't had any trouble with that one either. Both will stay with me for a long time to come. My fiance also owns a Pontiac, his, however, suffers from previous owner syndrome(who ever it was didn't take care of it), certainly not the cars fault.

Anyway, I'll just sit back and enjoy. Good work on the site and the boards.

JennKitt :cool:

luniz
01-24-2004, 09:00 PM
Welcome. What kind of car does your fiance have?

Nice car BTW.

ViperGTSR
01-24-2004, 09:10 PM
welcome to the site! enjoy

SikMindz
01-24-2004, 09:14 PM
Welcome!

JennKitt
01-24-2004, 10:03 PM
Thanks Josh. My fiance has an unusual car. It started out as a 1986 Trans Am, but has since been modified.

I try to keep both of my cars in good condition, the older one is much harder, but somehow I managed to get the shine back in it. Right now I'm trying to keep the shine on my GA.

Yours looks great too. :)

JennKitt :cool:

Black2K1GT
01-24-2004, 10:04 PM
*welcome*

BLACK99GT/ROB
01-25-2004, 09:27 AM
Welcome to the site!!Nice car!!