Car shakes a lil [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Car shakes a lil

rs87277
02-02-2004, 10:08 PM
I can feel it in my left front wheel,,when i am going lik 0-20 mph,, it is a lil tiny wobble,,,do you think it is just a warped rotor or what else could it be?

tenspeed
02-03-2004, 12:09 AM
I would suspect a tire with a broken belt.

matts
02-03-2004, 12:15 AM
tire out of balance, what tenspeed said, wheel bearings, tie rod end, balljoints, or the tire has a blister (a hump). i doubt it's the rotor though. USUALLY, not always, you feel a bad rotor when you apply brakes.

Blackgt1
02-03-2004, 01:38 AM
At that speed, i would guess its due to a blister, like matts said. Just check the tires for undue humpage, and keep the tie rod end well lubricated for now on, like every other fillup. The lubrication definately helps keep blisters off the tie rod. Doublecheck the balljoints while you're down there.

71Z28RS
02-03-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Blackgt1
At that speed, i would guess its due to a blister, like matts said. Just check the tires for undue humpage, and keep the tie rod end well lubricated for now on, like every other fillup. The lubrication definately helps keep blisters off the tie rod. Doublecheck the balljoints while you're down there.

Keep the tierod lubed every other fillup....as in gas fillup....or did you maybe mean oil change????

Lubrication helps keep blisters off the tie rod??????

No offense, but what the heck are you talking about?

Gt00
02-07-2004, 10:35 PM
Now i've heard it all ....... HA HA ! :D