test [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : test

PACE
10-12-2002, 10:18 AM
Milan last night was great We all had a fun night......There was a good turnout of GA's there too.....It was alot of cool members of the board there....Aaron ran some great times too.

I would especially like to thank all of the haters on this board for pushing myself to be the best.......I'd like to thank God for Wet kits and Brandon for his Drags.......Anyways....Who was it that said they were the "fastest GA in America??"....Or who said my N2O was a piece of crap?? It's just too bad that all the mods are coming off next week.......I'm like Barry Sanders....I set the records and retire early!!! Brandon has a pic of the time slip and I'm sure all the members that were there will back it up.......It reads as follows.....

Reaction------.877
60 ft-----------2.037
330 ft----------5.716
1/8----------8.813 @77.05
1000 ft------11.528
1/4-----------13.866 @ 96.10

Thanks B for lettin me run your Drags!!

Does this mean I can now tell people that I am the Fastest 99+ GA in America???....Anyone have a faster time feel free to post it here!!!

Ryan
10-14-2002, 05:30 AM
Lets see if we can be a little more mature about it this time. We're not here to wipe your asses, so grow up and ask questions like big boys and girls.

PACE - Good to see you raced at the track this time :)

black99gt
10-14-2002, 05:54 AM
Ide just like to make a comment as well. Im glad this thread has re-opened.

Pace. AWSOME TIME! But.. PLEASE BE CAREFUL. Thats a fast time, thats some big spray. Good to see its coming off next week, so we wont have to worry about ya :)

That guy i picked up my *** facia from blew an engine spraying. So be glad yours is still in one peace hehe.

Good Luck :boogie:

PACE
10-14-2002, 06:57 AM
My opinion.....I edited the post to be less "offensive"....It was all in good humor and I figured that the fastest car has bragging rights.....I'm sure someone will beat this time and then THEY have the bragging rights......I thought the Barry Sanders comment was funny as hell but I guess others took it the wrong way......I think a little bit of humerous trash talk pushes people to do more and work harder....I got a TON of PM's in support...I thank you.....:thumbs:

BTW, I was running my small N2O jets with a full interior and audio......I can always bump it up and shave 100lbs of weight... I hope someone beats my time and starts talking crap so I force myself to drop the big jets in and go for the gold!!!

PACE - Good to see you raced at the track this time
:D :D :D

JWeavis
10-14-2002, 07:07 AM
It was a great run and I'm glad to see that this thread was re-opened (thanks Ryan). I was there and Pace was anything but a jackass. I think we were all more excited than he was.

People have been spraying for a long time now, it's nothing new and it's equal to a SC or Turbo in the fact that it adds power, temp or not. I don't see why people look at it that different. Yes, you are limited to the amount in the bottle, but it's still used in professional racing so it should be no different here.

WTG Pace!

jaketuff
10-14-2002, 07:46 AM
Awesome time.

All I can say is wait a few weeks. The Fastest 99+ Deep Street GAGT, "Fastest GAGT in America" is prowling on the East Coast. It will be documented in short time. ;)

JOUT

PACE
10-14-2002, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by jaketuff
Awesome time.

All I can say is wait a few weeks. The Fastest 99+ Deep Street GAGT, "Fastest GAGT in America" is prowling on the East Coast. It will be documented in short time. ;)

JOUT

SEE GUYS!! This is what I'm talking about!! Good luck to ya!!! I hope you hit 13.7 and call me out!!!! LOL.....Its all in good fun!!

iceman
10-14-2002, 08:29 AM
Sweet times. Also goes to show if you are hittin any type of big HP booster that you gotta go with the slicks!! It's all about the launch :)

Kitt
10-14-2002, 08:55 AM
gotta love killerquad tho... he is early 90s LE isnt he? He has a site up somewhere (im too busy to look it up now) with vids of him running 12s. Grats to everyone and their hard work on the cars and the hard work paying all the mods off :thumbs:

Kitt
10-14-2002, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by iceman
Sweet times. Also goes to show if you are hittin any type of big HP booster that you gotta go with the slicks!! It's all about the launch :)

this reminds me of some adam sandler movie... how bout you? :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :thumbs:

Macleod52
10-14-2002, 09:11 AM
Congrats. Now... Why are you selling the car? Well hopefully whatever you get next time will be pullin 12's :)

PACE
10-14-2002, 09:23 AM
Not sellin the car...just the mods....It seems to me that when you tune a car to run WOT....it begins to be a pain for daily driving...

Also, I am getting Married in the spring and I need money for a home and since I will be mod'ing on a house I will not have the time, effort, or cash to keep modding on the car.....I'll drive her stock till the next Gen GA comes out and start over....or possibly get greedy and get a GTO....if I can come up with the funds.....I suprisingly got a lot of cash by selling these mods!!

I sold ALL of them rather quickly....got over 2k back in my pocket.

Macleod52
10-14-2002, 09:41 AM
What all did you have done to your car? I like the "Mod'ing the house" statement. Haha Gonna put some Coffe can's at the end of your gutters to get more water out than with a regular gutter? What about a big wing on the top of the house to help with drag :) A super flusher 2000? Hmm. Hhaha Just messin w/ya :)

PACE
10-14-2002, 09:43 AM
Yeah...all my friends crack up when I say "I cant wait to start modin' a house !!! ".........lol

You never realize how many mods you have till you decide to sell everything!

I was just wondering....Who else has broken the 14.000 sec. barrier in a 99+ besides Me and Brandon ? I don't think anyone has. But I could be wrong......

TEAM_AED
10-14-2002, 11:21 AM
it will be interesting to see what Ben98gt runs. He jsut put everything together. He just connected his SC, NOS, Venom Fuel Rail, Venom NOS system (wet), CAI, Exhaust, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, larger injectors, and 3 different pulleys to choose from for boost raising.

jaketuff
10-14-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Macleod52
What all did you have done to your car? I like the "Mod'ing the house" statement. Haha Gonna put some Coffe can's at the end of your gutters to get more water out than with a regular gutter? What about a big wing on the top of the house to help with drag :) A super flusher 2000? Hmm. Hhaha Just messin w/ya :)

Come on!!! Super Flusher 2000???!!! You gotta get the Tornado Flush Management System - jam it in the bowl and you'll have much better flush power!!!:D

JOUT

grass
10-14-2002, 11:51 AM
a powerflush toilet is amazing, we sold em at my old work, it has a bladder pump inside it that actually sucks the water outta the bowl and jams it up the pipe fast! i've never seen a toilet that i was afraid of....eeeek!!!

TEAM_AED
10-14-2002, 11:56 AM
gotta get me one of those toilets!!!! I hate those cheap ass ones where you drop one square of paper in there and it overflows!

grass
10-14-2002, 11:56 AM
this one sucked down the whole roll.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets just say we got bored one day and tried to flush as much as we could ;)

PACE
10-14-2002, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by TEAM_***
it will be interesting to see what Ben98gt runs. He jsut put everything together. He just connected his SC, NOS, Venom Fuel Rail, Venom NOS system (wet), CAI, Exhaust, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, larger injectors, and 3 different pulleys to choose from for boost raising.

WOW! me too.....that is a good sounding set-up.....3.1 though

TEAM_AED
10-14-2002, 12:08 PM
ecap, no he has the 2.4 twin cam.

TEAM_AED
10-14-2002, 12:10 PM
here is a pic of his set up

peeps
10-14-2002, 03:09 PM
Ben lives about a block and a half away from my new house. Haven't gotten to go for a ride yet, but I will post as soon as I do. It is an impressive setup though.....

thedj7599GASE
10-14-2002, 05:17 PM
im a lil confused, mebbe im jus missin sumthin, lol but i heard about someone running like 14.2 at like 100, but this is a 13.8 at 96, so how is it a faster time at a slower speed? i jus dunno...:confused:

X-ception
10-14-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by thedj7599GASE
im a lil confused, mebbe im jus missin sumthin, lol but i heard about someone running like 14.2 at like 100, but this is a 13.8 at 96, so how is it a faster time at a slower speed? i jus dunno...:confused:

better acceleration at low end with less at top end
for example, maybe the gearing is so low that the top speed is 96mph and it gets there super fast so it just maintains that speed until it crosses the finish line. I know this isnt the case exactly but you should get what i am sayin

PACE
10-14-2002, 05:49 PM
its all depends on where your powerband is....The Boost guys have a power band comes higher in the gearing...the higher RPM the more then S/C is blowing....where as Nitrous guys get good launches and more power in the lower gears....that's my take of it anyways.

thedj7599GASE
10-14-2002, 06:58 PM
hmm...interesting, makes sense though. thanks for clarifying that!:D

MetaGTP1
10-14-2002, 07:29 PM
New thread, keep on topic plz. --ice

iceman
02-20-2004, 07:39 AM
test 123

PACE
02-20-2004, 07:52 AM
Seth, It wasn't this thread....it was a different one.......Can you see page one of this thread or is it just me?? :wtf

Dr_Kyle
02-20-2004, 07:55 AM
I can't see the 1st page either :)

iceman
02-20-2004, 08:00 AM
ok.. if you change your thread view to 5 posts per page you can see everything but page 3.. i guess thats the messed up one. it's also where the slip is i'm guessing. heres the goods tho J

PaceDog runs 13.866 @ 96.10mph WHAT?!
Milan last night was great We all had a fun night......There was a good turnout of GA's there too.....It was alot of cool members of the board there....Aaron ran some great times too.

I would especially like to thank all of the haters on this board for pushing myself to be the best.......I'd like to thank God for Wet kits and Brandon for his Drags.......Anyways....Who was it that said they were the "fastest GA in America??"....Or who said my N2O was a piece of crap?? It's just too bad that all the mods are coming off next week.......I'm like Barry Sanders....I set the records and retire early!!! Brandon has a pic of the time slip and I'm sure all the members that were there will back it up.......It reads as follows.....

Reaction------.877
60 ft-----------2.037
330 ft----------5.716
1/8----------8.813 @77.05
1000 ft------11.528
1/4-----------13.866 @ 96.10

Thanks B for lettin me run your Drags!!

Does this mean I can now tell people that I am the Fastest 99+ GA in America???....Anyone have a faster time feel free to post it here!!!

PACE
02-20-2004, 08:07 AM
Cool.....thats the info I needed!!!