Magnaflow [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Magnaflow

RAPTOR
02-20-2004, 07:23 PM
I'm having a magnaflow exhaust installed monday on my 99,3.4.has anyone heard them on a grand am.the car has 60 grand on it and the muffler is making weird sounds,i'm hoping it gives me alittle more power and a nice deep tone.i just put the bandix brake pads on the front to,the brakes have never worked better,very good stoping power,and very quiet:thumbs:

Kodeblue
02-20-2004, 09:48 PM
Are you putting the full catback on? I have the cat back with dual magnaflows. There is more power for sure and it sounds great.:thumbs:

RAPTOR
02-21-2004, 04:56 AM
it's a long story,i;ll make it short.i have a brand new stainless muffler with one outlet.so i'm going to have it install,i ready don't want to lose 120.00 dollars.the only thing i really hate about the whole deal is i'll have one side open where the tips come out the back.i really hate to just look at that new muffler just sitting out in the garage.

action
02-21-2004, 04:55 PM
I have a Camaro style (borla set up) single in dual out Magnaflow on my car (actually for about 2 years now) and it still sounds great!!! I also went with 2 dual tips for a factory look. Nice deep tone that gets even better with age.

RAPTOR
02-21-2004, 05:54 PM
i have a borla setup on my truck,ten years now.i just took it off and put glass packs on it.wow i like it much better,it's so deep now:thumbs:

tammikm
02-21-2004, 06:16 PM
where can I buy the magna flow cat back for GAGT , ive never seen them, only borla or slp.

thanks

RAPTOR
02-21-2004, 06:29 PM
i just bought the muffler stainless,and i'm going to use the stock stainless steal pipe,not sure where to get a cat-back