alarm keeps going off [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : alarm keeps going off

Carmaniac
02-27-2004, 08:31 PM
ok i put vent lights in and blew cig fuse and changed it. This should have nothing to do with my alarm. But since i put the vent lights in would lock my doors. Then after like ten minutes the alarm goes off for no reason. What do i do??? My neighbors keep waking up.

fear187
02-27-2004, 08:35 PM
not sure... .... is this with the Vent lights still installed? if so... try unplugging them and see if it has anything to do with maybe the vent lights..... it even says in the manual to be careful with adding stuff to the cars electrical system because it can affect the way stuff in the car works.... 2... did you replace it with the right fuse?.... :confused: but eh... divide and conquor... work backwards.. until problem solved..

Kruzininla
02-27-2004, 09:59 PM
I've seen a low battery make one go off.

Mike Jung
02-27-2004, 10:31 PM
Make sure all the interior lights are OFF.

If I leave by accident a interior light ON; after about 20 minutes, the battery saver feature blinks the lights off -> causing it to trip my alarm.

matts
02-27-2004, 10:45 PM
do you have a proximity sensor? if so are you sure that no animals are tripping it? my dogs can trip mine and my girlfriends if they move just right. just a thought