Those clips?? [Archive] - Forum


View Full Version : Those clips??

03-02-2004, 08:44 AM
Need to pull the inner fender. How do I pull those plastic semi screw things out without breaking them?

03-02-2004, 08:46 AM
there is a posted a pic of it....looks like a bent screwdriver with a v in the middle

i'll see if i can find it

i just used a regular flat head...and gently popped em out

03-02-2004, 08:52 AM
I have that tool, I'll just have to be careful not to break them off! THX

03-02-2004, 08:55 AM
even if u break em...go to a normal parts store...i got 5 for a dollar

gm wants like 300 bucks for

03-02-2004, 07:15 PM
I used the ones from my ram air tubing. They are different though, they have like a pin in the middle and a head on them so i can just pull them with pliers.