DRL Relay Switch/Fuse [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : DRL Relay Switch/Fuse

rabbitt1100
03-19-2004, 01:57 PM
Ok, I'm probably going to smack myself after someone answeres my question but I gotta ask becasue I dont want to screw anything up. Right now I have no day lights (running lights) even when I flip the headlight switch to the center position they still dont turn on, and it has also cause my system to not work because I have it wired in to power my amp when the lights are on. Anyways, I have replaced every other fuse that have anything to do with the lights and my sub system with failure to fix the problem. The only thing left I can conclude that it is the DRL Relay Switch in the engine compartment fuse box that is causeing the problem. But here is my problem, I cant get the damn thing out of the fuse box! What am I doing wrong? It doesnt just pull up unless I have to pull up harder? Someone let me know what Im doing wrong pelase, thank you.

Rabbitt

Kdawg207
03-19-2004, 03:00 PM
flat head screw driver, large pliers or wrench, some finesse, and poof.....dont break it...

rabbitt1100
03-19-2004, 03:08 PM
THAT IS VERY COMFORTING!

Kdawg207
03-19-2004, 03:10 PM
u asked

H.O. Driver
03-19-2004, 04:28 PM
just pull straight up, it shouldn't break, but that is about the best way of getting it out.

rabbitt1100
03-19-2004, 04:39 PM
Well I just used about all the finesse I had in me... IT BROKE.

Ok, actually its fine. Now I just gotta get to an autopart store, replace the part and see if thats the problem. If its not I'll be SOL. Thanks for your help though.

Rabbitt