Kinda Newbie.. [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Kinda Newbie..

USAFgt1
03-22-2004, 03:10 PM
Hey guys, saying "hi" for the first time! I've kinda been a lurker around the boards for the past few months, just waiting to get my GAGT1. I was pretty active over at clubgp.com when I had my Grand Prix, so the whole forum thing isn't new to me, just you guys. :) I've gotten to know a few people from the boards, mainly Steve F. (BAGA99), (hey man!) and I definetly look forward to meeting more.

BTW, I'm a first year at Embry Riddle Aeronautical in Daytona, which I know at least one of you guys are at too, and some have graduated from. Current USAF Cadet too, working on being an officer/fighter pilot, nab me some terrorists. :D

Other than that, just lookin forward to makin' some new friends. And if you're that guy w/ the black 2 dr gt coupe I see around campus, post back, wouldn't mind sayin' hi sometime!

:wave:

badassgrandam99
03-22-2004, 05:49 PM
welcome aboard Chipper!!! ...glad you were able to get the GAGT... you'll definitely have to come to a few meets bro... see ya around the forums...

Ant
03-22-2004, 07:06 PM
what's up pal....I plan on going USAF as well. get some mods done too, you'll find it fun and addicting...and expensive :p