Private Messages(newbie) [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Private Messages(newbie)

#20DaMan
03-25-2004, 11:01 AM
I am kind of new to the whole PM thing. How do you save your sent PM's? I can't seem to find an option or anything. Thanks

:confused:

Nikki
03-25-2004, 11:46 AM
I'm not sure if you can...but there is a "sent msgs" area...that may be the same thing?

Off topic: #20 is da man :p But I personally prefer #29 :D
My order is actually - #29, #8, #20 those are my top 3 fave's :p

#20DaMan
03-25-2004, 01:19 PM
Everybody and their monkey's uncle likes Jr. I don't root for him specifically for that reason. I have been a Stewart fan since I started watching. My top 3..........20, 18, 9

Kasey Kahne is amazing

tyger25
03-25-2004, 02:57 PM
Team Caliber fools!!!

#20DaMan
03-25-2004, 04:08 PM
Team Caliber? :confused: You talking about the company that makes die-casts? What does that have to do with anything?:wtf

tyger25
03-25-2004, 04:13 PM
Team Caliber Racing. Proud sponser of Roush Inc.

#20DaMan
03-26-2004, 08:58 AM
Roush = whiners

Even after winning the Pepsi 400 at Daytona last year, Jack "The Cat in the Hat" :tool: Roush was whining about having an old body style. If you don't like what you're running, change!

brdrxtreme
03-26-2004, 09:53 AM
Hmmmmmmmm...some nascar people!! i knew this site was ok!!!
Why hate on junior man?? I watched his dad ever since i knew what stock car racing was and was about! I am a Junior Fan simply because i am an earnhadrt fan. my order is Junior, that badass Kasey Kahne, Jimmy Johnson. And of courses the veterans!! Oh yeah Tony stewart is an inpatient outta control fly boy that really deserves penalties for his actions on the track last weekend. Spinning out one car that wasnt a contender but then spinning out one of the fastest cars on the track because he did a slide job on ya then checked up , that is un called for.

#20DaMan
03-26-2004, 10:50 AM
Tony is just "agressive" :angel Yea he was knocking people around last weekend. It happens though. JJ huh? He is owned: by Jeff :asshat Gordon. I am not hatin on JR, I just am not jumping on the bandwagon and rooting for him just because I liked his dad. Was JR ROTY? no. What has he done accept market himself remarkably well and have a name?

brdrxtreme
03-26-2004, 01:46 PM
The bad thing about tony'sactions last week was i had actually gained some respect for the man finally. He wasnt crying as usual and was gettin along. Tony stewart is a hell of an instinctive driver but as for patients and courteasy..........ummmm.......no