Wiring Diagram [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Wiring Diagram

DarkKnight
04-09-2004, 11:44 AM
Anyone have the wiring diagram for the '00 GAGT PCM? I dug up a post by iceman with the '99GT pinouts, but I would really like to see a diagram. Visual refrences would be a lot easier to follow.

e2helper
04-09-2004, 03:19 PM
Are you looking for the format that appears in Service Manual? If so I think I can help

iceman
04-09-2004, 03:22 PM
pinout = diagram

?

DarkKnight
04-09-2004, 05:50 PM
Are you looking for the format that appears in Service Manual? If so I think I can help

Yes, that's what I need. I would really appreciate it if you could find what I'm looking for. I know the pinout has the same information, but a diagram also has the key for the devices that are plugged in. Honestly it's more of a visual thing. It would simply be easier for me to follow once I have the wiring harness laid out in front of me.

iceman
04-09-2004, 06:04 PM
There really isn't a diagram, the best info is from the pinout. If you can't follow a pinout, get some help.

e2helper
04-09-2004, 09:00 PM
Iceman is right but I will satisfy your request with the following.

Hope you can read *.tif format files. Couldn't upload since too large :violin so pick it up here (http://www.geocities.com/raj380/malibu_nolf/misc/00GAGTPCM.zip)

iceman
04-09-2004, 09:01 PM
ahh you wanted the schematics ??? ^that's them right there lol

DarkKnight
04-09-2004, 09:02 PM
Iceman, first thanks for taking a look. Second, no offense but there are diagrams, which are far better than a "pinout" and they're a lot easier to follow. Here is an example of the cooling fans.

http://home.earthlink.net/~chucky939/images/fans.gif

Isn't that easier to read than:
5 DK BLU High Speed Fans Control
6 DK GRN Low Speed Fans Control

I *can* follow a pinout when tracing wires and building smaller circuts. However, diagrams are easier to look at when you have to build a *complete* harness from scratch (like I do), especially when there are over 100 wires to deal with. I don't have any of the relays, switches, or fuses to connect the PCM to, so I needed a diagram. I'm not working with a GAGT car, or even a GAGT harness. Just a GT PCM (thanks Blazes49 :thumbs: ), and a GT powertrain. It doesn't matter anyway, I found all of the diagrams for the GAGT's wiring elsewhere.

iceman
04-09-2004, 09:05 PM
That's where I lost you.. there aren't PCM only schematics but there are schematics for anything connected to it (which is a ton of stuff).. Luckily e2helper had the time to hunt that stuff down for you. diagrams & schematics are different so just be careful what you ask for :) let us know if you need anything else.

DarkKnight
04-09-2004, 09:31 PM
That's where I lost you.. there aren't PCM only schematics but there are schematics for anything connected to it (which is a ton of stuff)..

Sorry for not being more clear. The problem is I needed to know what else (*everything else*) that was connected to it. Like I said, I don't exactly have a GT infront of me to look at ;)

I got the exact stuff he put up from someone else. Thanks anyway.