Backseats on the SE's [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Backseats on the SE's

JohnnyB4439
05-01-2004, 01:18 PM
Is there anyway to get the seat down on the SE's, I know on some of them they have the latch where you can fold them down, on mine its not like that, im just curious because im running some wiring into the trunk and i need to find the best possible spot to run it through.

snwman
05-01-2004, 01:38 PM
um my seats fold down there is a pull thingy in the trunk

JohnnyB4439
05-01-2004, 02:16 PM
well i know mine does not have a pull thing on mine, but i did find a good way to run the wires, nevermind guys...

Rba007
05-01-2004, 08:28 PM
Why wouldnt yours have that... they all do...

AznGA
05-01-2004, 08:57 PM
I don't understand what you are asking for here......

SonicTron
05-01-2004, 09:36 PM
No, he is like me and he got screwed and has a single solid back piece in the back seat. There is no way to simply "unlatch" it and have it fold down.

The only way to get it off is to remove the two bolts on either side of the seats, then disconnect the back seat by pulling off all the straps holding the back seat into the trunk, then pulling up and out on the back seat to get it out of the slide in holders.

****ing sucks, I want a foldable seat :mad:

JohnnyB4439
05-02-2004, 10:43 AM
No, he is like me and he got screwed and has a single solid back piece in the back seat. There is no way to simply "unlatch" it and have it fold down.

The only way to get it off is to remove the two bolts on either side of the seats, then disconnect the back seat by pulling off all the straps holding the back seat into the trunk, then pulling up and out on the back seat to get it out of the slide in holders.

****ing sucks, I want a foldable seat :mad:

*iagree*