Water Leak [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Water Leak

zootelevision
05-09-2004, 01:45 PM
I did a search on leaks, and only found one for the sunroof. I have an 04' GAGT, and I've had a leak on the drivers side door by the fuse panel, as well as near the back seat flooring when it has rained. On the passenger side, I'll open up the door and a large amount of water will rush out near the front lower right-hand corner of the car door. My GA is a two-door by the way.

My question is, has anyone else had this problem? If they have, is there anything I should look for or tell the dealer so I don't get jerked around and they fix it right?

Thanks in advance for the help and advice. You guys rock, and I don't know what I'd do without this fourm.

nomojo
05-09-2004, 02:54 PM
Take it to the dealer under warranty. Off the top of my head, I seem to remember a TSB on replacing the seal for a similar problem. (then again, i could be nuts)

asepgrad98
05-09-2004, 08:09 PM
should be warranty but if you dont want them to touch your car, take the door panels off and reseal the water deflectors. i used RTV silicone on mine when the RF door leaked.

AznGA
05-09-2004, 09:21 PM
I had exact same problem, as well as many other people. I had bad sunroof glass and water went through the pillar and down to the fusebox. I got new sunroof glass replaced under warranty.