Premium Member [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Premium Member

RyanB
05-30-2004, 06:48 PM
I have an idea to add for the premium members maybe we could have our own section to post things in. This could be a good to get more people to join the list because it could interest them enough that they want to become premium members and and donate. Just an idea as for what would be in the section you could put a section about the arcade games and talk about them things like that maybe????

Jeremy
06-07-2004, 08:26 PM
We have nothing to hide on our forums (other than the moderator discussion sections, but that's another story). We don't want people to feel like they have to pay to view information/topics on this site.

RyanB
06-08-2004, 07:17 PM
K it was just an idea I had!!!

GTluver
08-22-2004, 12:12 PM
We have nothing to hide on our forums (other than the moderator discussion sections, but that's another story). We don't want people to feel like they have to pay to view information/topics on this site.

yea not like some other sites around which names would not be named or ill get sued. and your right, i mean if ppl wanna donate w/ their own will, they will w/o receiving something or have 'special privileges'. btw, I want my yellow sticker dammit..... ill send my money early next wk..... :)

Ant
08-22-2004, 03:26 PM
remember fellas, we're (well unfortunatley not me, for various reasons) not paying for extra/exclusive features, but rather to keep the costs down for the guys who have provided us with so much. the added things are just a bonus.

coupe
08-22-2004, 03:32 PM
How do ya become a premium member? Sorry, i dint search.

Jeremy
08-22-2004, 07:24 PM
How do ya become a premium member? Sorry, i dint search.

Go into your UserCP and there's an option on the left side and for Subscriptions. You need to have a Pay Pal account to do the payment.

coupe
08-24-2004, 03:43 PM
Will do!
Gotta wait till i get paid next week.