Need info about Blue fog lights [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Need info about Blue fog lights

kenneth_gt_74
05-30-2004, 08:14 PM
Hi everyone. Ok...i just changed all my bulbs in my head lights ti blue bulbs and white bulbs for my parking lights.e.tc....i also changed my fog bulbs with white ones...but i am not too fond of them. I noticed some people have a nice plue...and i mean blue lights in their fogs.My question is how can i make them blue. I do not need them for driving since i live in the city....it would be more for looks. so do i change the fog casings??? are the casings in their presently painted blue??? I do not knw...so any infor,help or pics would be apperciated. thank you guys and girls

Ken

Jagey
05-30-2004, 09:08 PM
you could try Eurolite 893's I think they are. They had a tinge of blue that matched any superwhite headlight. If you want REAL blue, i bet you could find a replacement blue bulb if you really tried hard enough. Or even tint the actual lens blue somehow. I think some people have shrink wrapped blue saran wrap to make it look blue over the housings.

AaronGAGT
05-30-2004, 09:56 PM
Get some Farenheit fogs. I have Farenheit fogs (and headlights) and they have a nice subtle blue/white appearance. Use the Search button and look for pics on the site.

Oh yea. If you're gonna be wanting H3 bulbs you gotta have upgraded housings. (angel eyes/blazertech/etc)

RedGrandTour
05-31-2004, 07:09 AM
The first step would be the Blazer 3200. My fogs are always blue because of the tinted glass combined with the type of bulb.

SC/TGrandAm
05-31-2004, 03:28 PM
blue bulbs are ghey if you want blue get HID

kenneth_gt_74
05-31-2004, 06:26 PM
That's the problem. i bought blue bulbs for my car...but when lit..they look like a bright white,which look nicer than the orginals mind you...but i was maybe wanting them more blue for look rather than to see. it is not a big thing..just curious if there was anything for it...but i apperciate all your posts and help..thanks guys

stanjk3
05-31-2004, 06:40 PM
The first step would be the Blazer 3200. My fogs are always blue because of the tinted glass combined with the type of bulb.

I thought the lenses were blue on the 3200's to filter out blue light and reduce glare?? Mine are bright white.

Jagey
05-31-2004, 07:52 PM
my angel eyes fog bulb makes yellowish light

UNCTYPE-S
05-31-2004, 08:08 PM
help or pics would be apperciated

http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11283

kenneth_gt_74
06-01-2004, 12:35 PM
I tried to look at the links but they either don't work or say to contact the webmaster

AaronGAGT
06-01-2004, 03:01 PM
my angel eyes fog bulb makes yellowish light

get new H3 bulbs by farenheit.