Rear Drive Grand-Am GT!!!!!!!!!! [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Rear Drive Grand-Am GT!!!!!!!!!!

thawk704
06-22-2004, 07:39 PM
If I were running thing at Pontiac. I would have kept the Grand-Am two door GT. Convert it to rear wheel drive, put the Trans- Am motor/tranny in it. Let it go head to head again the Mustang. Don't know if it would be possible, but man just think of it. The car would be awesome

Esco301
06-22-2004, 07:45 PM
ooorrrrrr.... they could have just never gotten rid of the bird......

FFFFFFIIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEE CCCCHHHICKEN!!!!!!!!!

2Dambad
06-22-2004, 07:48 PM
If I were running thing at Pontiac. I would have kept the Grand-Am two door GT. Convert it to rear wheel drive, put the Trans- Am motor/tranny in it. Let it go head to head again the Mustang. Don't know if it would be possible, but man just think of it. The car would be awesome
Well I guess that explains why you dont work for Pontiac. You pretty much described the GTO.

sweet98gagt
06-23-2004, 12:10 AM
^lmao

UNCTYPE-S
06-23-2004, 07:02 AM
now thats fuel for the soul

Hexx
06-23-2004, 07:03 AM
Well I guess that explains why you dont work for Pontiac. You pretty much described the GTO.

Just need a Grand Prix looking body and a hefty price tag.

Kdawg207
06-23-2004, 07:03 AM
for the sake of the forum i will refrain from commenting on this one

sweet98gagt
06-23-2004, 07:27 AM
^^lol.... dont worry, im not gonna start anything either

crazypontiac03
06-23-2004, 07:29 AM
ahh the bird!!! and the trans-am, see pontiac made cars at one time!!

thawk704
06-23-2004, 05:15 PM
ooorrrrrr.... they could have just never gotten rid of the bird......

FFFFFFIIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEE CCCCHHHICKEN!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, that would have been nice except for the fact that the Tang was out selling both the Bird and Camaro combined, and by a wide margin.

thawk704
06-23-2004, 05:28 PM

So true, but you can get into a Tang for under 20 grand, Last I checked, the get in the door price for the GTO was around 30. To me the Pony car was alot of go for little dough!!!!

Loyal Pontiac owner. Just wish they would grow a set!!!

tranceokido
06-26-2004, 01:59 PM
So true, but you can get into a Tang for under 20 grand, Last I checked, the get in the door price for the GTO was around 30. To me the Pony car was alot of go for little dough!!!!

Loyal Pontiac owner. Just wish they would grow a set!!!

With that being said...with the GTO, I personally don't think you get a lot of go for the dough. I mean you get the nice V8 6spd combo but the bodywork the suspension the heavy structure that rattles with delight! I think Pontiac needed to put more thought into the GTO before they brought it back...Doesn't even stand out!

eren00gt
06-26-2004, 09:03 PM

I was just drivin by my local Pontiac dealer the other day and was lookin at the GTO out in front. What came to my mind first was, this was a rear drive 2 door grand am with a V8 and bland body styling. Oh, and a higher price.

Hell, I bet someone with the money and resources could buy a used GAGT off a lot and go convert it to a rear drive V8 car for the same or less than the GTO.

Oh well, my .02...

xxbackhillxx
06-26-2004, 09:59 PM
Hell, I bet someone with the money and resources could buy a used GAGT off a lot and go convert it to a rear drive V8 car for the same or less than the GTO.

Oh well, my .02...

someone did (no names will be mentioned) and its the biggest pos ever.

Hexx
06-27-2004, 05:19 AM

Hahahhaha....yeah, we are still waiting on numbers lol

xxbackhillxx
06-27-2004, 07:11 AM
Hahahhaha....yeah, we are still waiting on numbers lol

in 'its' words "LOL LOL LOL"

Ant
06-27-2004, 10:29 AM
"it" also said that this is none our business.....so...let's leave it alone "LOL LOL LOL"

Aleromi
04-06-2005, 07:16 PM

Well u mised the POS as u call it.... It was at autorama and U have no clue and still wont so till then keep :whistle: dixie.... AND :ec: till u :vomit: cuz u cant handle the truth.!!!!! That a real lady has more HP than U... :metal:

xxbackhillxx
04-06-2005, 07:18 PM
way to bring up a thread from 9 months ago. if you gave 'it' as much money as i have put into my car mine would still be faster. i dont have $100k to waste on a grand am.

GrahamKracka
04-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Well u mised the POS as u call it.... It was at autorama and U have no clue and still wont so till then keep :whistle: dixie.... AND :ec: till u :vomit: cuz u cant handle the truth.!!!!! That a real lady has more HP than U... :metal:

what a focktard...and you still dont have numbers?

Aleromi
way to bring up a thread from 9 months ago. if you gave 'it' as much money as i have put into my car mine would still be faster. i dont have $100k to waste on a grand am.

ANd ur point is....

SC/TGrandAm

Thats funny, whats funnier is your dumb ass brought back a year old thread to post this BS in. Go suck lens cack some more please.

xxbackhillxx
04-06-2005, 07:22 PM
ANd ur point is....
my point is if i had 100k to waste on a grand am mine would be putting out higher numbers (which have yet to come out.)

Aleromi
04-06-2005, 07:24 PM
what a focktard...and you still dont have numbers?

GROW UP Number will be up when the owners want 2 till then have a smoke or 2 ....

UNCTYPE-S
04-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Its Coming!!!!!!!!!

PontiacGT
04-06-2005, 07:29 PM
I cant believe a thread this old is revived. wow. and why are you speaking for the owner? What do you share a ballsack or something?

Aleromi
04-06-2005, 07:32 PM
Thats funny, whats funnier is your dumb ass brought back a year old thread to post this BS in. Go suck lens cack some more please.

So what if it a yr old 6yrs old the point is of some of the dunb s**t u guy's dream up.. And bash and hate cuz u cant have or Dont want to buy ( no pitty given)

Cuz of ur attatude's on here... i get the feeling that brains werent givin to u ....

UNCTYPE-S
04-06-2005, 07:34 PM
hooked on phonics?? :dunno:

Aleromi
04-06-2005, 07:34 PM
my point is if i had 100k to waste on a grand am mine would be putting out higher numbers (which have yet to come out.)

Higher numbers ??? What have u heard?

What ever u heard i bet was made up....

PontiacGT
04-06-2005, 07:35 PM
i get the feeling that brains werent givin to u ..

right, "so what if IT a YR old"

"no pitty given" huh? lol

"cuz of ur ATTITUDE's"? do our attitudes own something?

Aleromi
04-06-2005, 07:35 PM
hooked on phonics?? :dunno:

U need to get a refund...

xxbackhillxx
04-06-2005, 07:37 PM
Higher numbers ??? What have u heard?

What ever u heard i bet was made up....
i havent heard anything. the way i remember it the owners are afraid to release the numbers because its embarassing what the outcome was after so much money. btw, my car still looks better :)

Aleromi
04-06-2005, 07:38 PM
right, "so what if IT a YR old"

"no pitty given" huh? lol

"cuz of ur ATTITUDE's"? do our attitudes own something?

:hang:

Aleromi
04-06-2005, 07:39 PM
i havent heard anything. the way i remember it the owners are afraid to release the numbers because its embarassing what the outcome was after so much money. btw, my car still looks better :)

Personal taste.... Its ur car ....

Nope there not ....

UNCTYPE-S
04-06-2005, 07:39 PM
U need to get a refund...

good one!!!! haha

u might wanna check your sentence structure and spelling cause you def sound like you never had any piece of education in your life.

hey, im just trying to help.

xxbackhillxx
04-06-2005, 07:42 PM
:troll: