Turn Signal Question [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Turn Signal Question

GTLUVA
07-01-2004, 07:39 PM
I got this problem right now I'm addicted to buying Silverstar bulbs for my car. I got the heads, fogs, and front turn signals. I got another set for my turn signals in my tailights and I was just wondering how many bulbs I need. I got two bulbs but don't the turn signal bulbs have two bulbs powering them. I'm sorry for a dumb question but I would tear apart my tailights to find out but I'm just a dumb girl pimping out her car and I have no idea how to do anything expect fill it up with gas and drive it :)

GrandRamGT
07-01-2004, 07:49 PM
There are two for the turn signals, and two for the brake lights. Do you have cleared tails? If not, there wouldn't really be a point in getting them, seeing as the light will still shine red when they blink, and when they're off you won't see the half purpleish blue/orange tint they have.

GTLUVA
07-01-2004, 07:55 PM
I don't have the cleared tailights. I want clear tailights so bad again. That was a mod I did last summer but it turned out sour. My tails got hairline cracks in a couple of spots and I had lots of drippy exopy glue all over the lens it turned to be a diseaster. But maybe I can try out a bulb and press my luck see if it will make a little difference.