Blinkers not working [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Blinkers not working

Stix
07-06-2004, 11:11 AM
I was driving the other day when I noticed my blinkers werent working at all. The display lights werent working on the dash. When I got where I was going I changed the blinker fuse, which looked fine. Turned the car back on and everything worked fine. I walked around the car checking all 4 blinkers to make sure none were burnt out. Everything was fine there so I figured it was just the fuse.

On the way to the bank the other day it happened again, no clicking noise when I turned them on and no blinker light on the dash either. When I got to the bank I turned the car off then back on and everything was fine again. Yesterday I put the old fuse back in and it works. Has anyone had this happen before? Kinda scary driving without blinker lights.

iceman
07-06-2004, 11:14 AM

GALover
07-06-2004, 11:24 AM
High Quality Synthetic Blinker Fluid-
Are you blinkers sluggish? Do they make an annoying ticking noise? Do they not flash fast enough? Here's your solution. Little do people know, blinker fluid should be changed every 150,000 blinks! KaleCo high quality synthetic blinker fluid meets the highest D.O.T. standards! KaleCo blinker fluid provides you with thousands of hours of reliable blinking without the wear and tear on the flash-synchro's that the other blinker fluids cause! KaleCo blinker fluid will not lose its viscosity, even in the most extreme situations! Why buy that old dino-blinker fluid, when you can get our unique patented synthetic formula? Satisfaction guaranteed!! For use in any car.

HotLikeFire
07-06-2004, 11:33 AM
High Quality Synthetic Blinker Fluid-
Are you blinkers sluggish? Do they make an annoying ticking noise? Do they not flash fast enough? Here's your solution. Little do people know, blinker fluid should be changed every 150,000 blinks! KaleCo high quality synthetic blinker fluid meets the highest D.O.T. standards! KaleCo blinker fluid provides you with thousands of hours of reliable blinking without the wear and tear on the flash-synchro's that the other blinker fluids cause! KaleCo blinker fluid will not lose its viscosity, even in the most extreme situations! Why buy that old dino-blinker fluid, when you can get our unique patented synthetic formula? Satisfaction guaranteed!! For use in any car.

lol

Stix
07-06-2004, 12:10 PM

It didnt say anything about 99's so I guess I will deal with bitchy blinkers for awhile.

iceman
07-06-2004, 12:13 PM
It's most likely that.. Or the stalk. But I'd start with the relay since it's an easy fix.

Stix
07-06-2004, 12:27 PM
Thanks, cant believe I didnt see the sticky in the first place, overlooked it and read like the last 3 weeks worth of threads.