New Guy here [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : New Guy here

onebadbat
07-08-2004, 06:30 AM
Hey every body, I am the new guy, sorta goofy and such. Have a 99 GAGT, bout to have it revamped on the outside to have a "new car" with out giving up one I have grown to love. As for me, I am deployed to Kuwait in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Run a radio net, lots of fun, only at times. If there is anybody that has questions about the miltary or life over here, feel free to send me an email. Well this is getting long, peace.
Out

CPL Phillip Batson
228th MCD (deployed)

HotLikeFire
07-08-2004, 06:39 AM
Hey every body, I am the new guy, sorta goofy and such. Have a 99 GAGT, bout to have it revamped on the outside to have a "new car" with out giving up one I have grown to love. As for me, I am deployed to Kuwait in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Run a radio net, lots of fun, only at times. If there is anybody that has questions about the miltary or life over here, feel free to send me an email. Well this is getting long, peace.
Out

CPL Phillip Batson
228th MCD (deployed)

Rawr, we (I mean me) like new boys, especially ones in military uniforms and buzzcuts. I am a strong supporter for the war so lots of love to you.

*welcome*

:wave:

Kdawg207
07-08-2004, 06:50 AM
^ um yeah

*welcome*

lol

'01GTgirl
07-08-2004, 07:21 AM
Rawr, we (I mean me) like new boys, especially ones in military uniforms and buzzcuts. I am a strong supporter for the war so lots of love to you.

*welcome*

damn girl, you don't waste no time ;)

welcome Phillip, and thank you :) my bf is serving in the Air Force and is over there for his second time. We really do appreciate all you guys and gals in the military!

ViperGTSR
07-08-2004, 07:49 AM
hahahah awesome.

Welcome!!! enjoy the site, and good luck over there!

'01GT
07-08-2004, 08:34 PM
*welcome*

Crisco
07-09-2004, 06:59 AM

CoopGT
07-11-2004, 07:07 AM
Out

CPL Phillip Batson
228th MCD (deployed)

Welcome to the club . Are you using Harris Radios? Keep up the good work !

tagurit
07-11-2004, 09:56 AM
:wave: A warm welcome to you! I've been in the AF for 10 years and my hubby is Navy (Seabee). He will be kinda joinin' you and the rest of the brave bunch in the great desert. He will be @ Camp Falluja in Oct this year. Good luck to you....and again welcome to the club.