is that GA driver on Grandamgt.com??? [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : is that GA driver on Grandamgt.com???

logicalgt1
07-23-2004, 01:09 PM
I always wonder if a GA driver is on this site. Has is ever been discussed to have a decal or vinyl on the front of a GA to distinguish them as a member here? Similar to where I work we have really small window decals and I can tell they work at the same place I do. I sometimes wave to other GA's with vinyl overlays etc. Most of the time I see them with that WTF look. Though I figure if there on here then I don't have to explain.

AndyVTek
07-23-2004, 01:12 PM
http://www.cafeshops.com/grandamgtcom

logicalgt1
07-23-2004, 01:16 PM
http://www.cafeshops.com/grandamgtcom

I should of explained a little more. I did know of the available logo stickers etc. I just wondered if most members here put one on their car in a similar location to distinguish them as a visitor to this site. The idea is that when you see another GA coming at you etc. you could tell if they are a visitor here without yelling out your window or something.

UNCTYPE-S
07-23-2004, 01:27 PM
no, people put their decals/stickers where they want and it wont distinguish anything. now if they have a gagt.com decal then u know they are from here. alot of ga's get their stuff online or custom made but still dont know about this site.

so ur best bet to find out, is to ask them if u are within range.

Turbodreams-se
07-28-2004, 09:15 PM
if all else fails, get behind them and start flashing your brights until they pull over... then you can ask... but then again, only do that if you're sure the driver isn't going to knock you the F**K out... lol

99_pontiac_girl
07-28-2004, 09:21 PM
I always wonder if a GA driver is on this site. Has is ever been discussed to have a decal or vinyl on the front of a GA to distinguish them as a member here? Similar to where I work we have really small window decals and I can tell they work at the same place I do. I sometimes wave to other GA's with vinyl overlays etc. Most of the time I see them with that WTF look. Though I figure if there on here then I don't have to explain.

You know... I always wonder the same thing...