is there anyway to fix the eyebrows i messed up [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : is there anyway to fix the eyebrows i messed up

Carmaniac
07-23-2004, 04:18 PM
i put some white eyebrows on my headlights a while back. i wasnt to skilled and got a lot of build up of the vinyl on the bottom. it is all scrunched up on the bottom basically. it is getting to me now. can i pull half the bottom up and spray it with the water soap mixture and then reapply it or is it ruined? i basically through 20 bucks out of the door. i also noticed a couple of people on here have eyebrows that cover there amber and then a piece going across the top if u no what i am talking about how do u do that?

02widetrackgt
07-23-2004, 04:22 PM
once the vinyl is applied and dried, then thats it.

Jagey
07-23-2004, 04:27 PM
yep. Once you starting peeling it back and try resticking it, it's not going to hold very well at all. Just rip it off and do it again, now you have the experience. Custom vinyl shops sell like 1 square foot of vinyl for REALLY cheap and you can cut the pattern yourself.

GALover
07-23-2004, 04:30 PM
Go to sign shop and get some from their cut-offs. I did my headlights for free that way. They wanted to charge me only $15 for enough vinyl to do my headlights 4x. Which is still a good deal. They had a color chart there to match my grey and got damn close.

UNCTYPE-S
07-23-2004, 05:39 PM
yeah ur screwed as far as saving that vinyl.

as far as applying that stripe, u just have to use your imagination and find out what u like. its all one piece. all thats needed is a little bit of tracing of the vinyl.

2002AmSE
07-24-2004, 11:24 AM
What do these headlight eyebrows look like?

nomojo
07-25-2004, 03:49 PM
What do these headlight eyebrows look like?

Sure thing:

nomojo
07-25-2004, 03:50 PM

ROFLMAO... sorry, i couldnt resist.

:)

I dont have the slightest clue what they look like, I was wondering that myself.

Jagey
07-25-2004, 03:58 PM
lol, that is what they look like, except not so hairy