Indiglo guages [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Indiglo guages

kenneth_gt_74
07-26-2004, 07:32 PM
Hi guys. I have not been on much due to in and out of hospitals for torn tendons and muscles...result from hockey. I have missed alot here....but i am slwly getting back on my feeet. MY question is... i would like to change the red speodometer lights with an indglo guage...now.... do they have any avaiable in just Blue lighting.I know beggars can't be choosers....but i would prefer blue. I was not to crazy with the ones i saw on ebay...and here in Montreal Canada, i been told by a few stores they can't find any indiglo for my car which i know is bull..maybe they don't want to do th work..... but once again..can you guys help me out with pics...info..stores...what not. Thank you guys.Much apperciated

Ken

Panacea
07-26-2004, 09:11 PM
Procarparts.com

Reverse Indiglo (or Euro) gauges.

http://macleod52.home.mchsi.com/assets/eurogauge.jpg

These just sick over your existing cluster. They're about $100. I have a how-to on the installation process. You can search on the site, or go to my webpage and look at it there.

AaronGAGT
07-27-2004, 09:00 AM
damn panacea... yours look so much more blue than mine... like... really really bright. :( I lose.

SC/TGrandAm
07-27-2004, 09:07 AM
mine are that blue as well, probably not as bright but alot of that has to do with his camera.

AaronGAGT
07-27-2004, 09:08 AM
probably not as bright but alot of that has to do with his camera.

ah, I hope that is the case.

zx7ninja
07-27-2004, 09:21 AM
Damn, those look great. All it needs is the lit-up needles to go with it, either red or blue. Although red would probably be better, don't want to overdo the blue.

Panacea
07-27-2004, 08:33 PM
mine are that blue as well, probably not as bright but alot of that has to do with his camera.

Word. :)

Vintalage
07-27-2004, 08:43 PM
Panacea, that is the old guage setup. PCP has since revised them and it's now all 1 piece instead of 4 seperate peices. There are a few visual enhancements as well.

Euro Reverse
http://www.procarparts.com/products/PN00GA-8531RGX.GIF

Vintalage
07-27-2004, 08:45 PM
Reverse
http://www.procarparts.com/products/PT00GA-8146RGX.GIF

Vintalage
07-27-2004, 08:51 PM
1 Question, do the PCP guages come on everytime you turn on the car? Night and day doesn't matter? That would be cool if it did. I'll be ordering it Wednsday. :)

Panacea
07-27-2004, 09:11 PM
Yeah I would so love a set of those!!! Only problem, will they fit the 99/00's raised setup?

SC/TGrandAm
07-28-2004, 04:30 AM
1 Question, do the PCP guages come on everytime you turn on the car? Night and day doesn't matter? That would be cool if it did. I'll be ordering it Wednsday. :)

depends on how you wire it up. If you wire it to an ACC then yes. Or you can wire it the gauges to come on only with your headlights.

AaronGAGT
07-28-2004, 09:55 AM
Yeah I would so love a set of those!!! Only problem, will they fit the 99/00's raised setup?

Yep! Here's Magyver's... he's got a 00 GT. http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38807

I think to do the 1 piece install, you gotta take out the stock black one... not 100% sure tho.

CruzinGT33
07-28-2004, 10:01 AM
check my cardomain. Very nice with a set of Intelliglow needles.

Vintalage
07-28-2004, 10:28 AM
depends on how you wire it up. If you wire it to an ACC then yes. Or you can wire it the gauges to come on only with your headlights.

Ok, so what if I want it to stay on all the time but dim to the night setting when I turn on my lights? Possible?

kenneth_gt_74
07-28-2004, 10:36 AM
Well guys... i have a bit of a problem....might set me back.1...i like the gauges Panacea has...that is excellent and exactly what i want...more indiglo..i find the other kit you guys shown me..personally i don't think they glow out all that much...but hey i could be wrong. Also i know i may not be able to get the same one Panacea has....so beggars can't be chooser right *L*. Now on to my problem...

I have gone to the stores around here in Montreal(Canada).....no one can get me any kit what so ever for my car...and even if i am able to get it...i have no one to install it...and i don't trust myself to do it.Another thing... if i buy from the US...i am sure it is in MPH where as we use KM here....so anyone have any ideas for me?? Cause right now...seems i'll just have to forget about it for the time being..i don't know now...thanks guys