bad scratches in windows [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : bad scratches in windows

Carmaniac
07-29-2004, 03:41 PM
i have been getting bad scatches in the side windows ever since i bought the car. it is obviously from rolling th windows down. i have cleaned in between the thing were the window goes down and i have made sure my windows were clean before i roll them down. could it be someting way down in the door? should i bring it to the dealer to get checked out?

AaronGAGT
07-29-2004, 04:25 PM
well before i go and bash my face in bc of this question... I'll leave you with this... http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34816&highlight=window+scratch

^thats one of 2356 threads about your topic..... THIS WEEK! Search button please.

Carmaniac
07-29-2004, 04:57 PM
so will they replace my windows with no charge even though i am not under warrenty?

Carmaniac
07-29-2004, 06:06 PM
sorry i 4got there was a warranty section
u can delete this post.

AaronGAGT
07-29-2004, 06:44 PM
No. they wont replace them warrantee or not. its a TSB... please read that section on how that works. Pretty much they tell you how to prevent it. So if ya got scratches like me, choo lose! its ok though... just pretend they're not there.

And you can delete the post yourself by hitting the red button above "Quote" and "Quick" to the right side of the screen.