3 dif GA gen sections [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : 3 dif GA gen sections

UNCTYPE-S
07-31-2004, 10:13 AM
since their are alot of 92-95's and 96-98's and obviously 99+, i think we should sub categorize the ga's by year. that way, each generation can have their own section to post up on and get answered by people of their own kind, cause they will run to that section.

just a suggestion, and it would clear up alot of the clutter we get on the 99+ sections.

jer_stud56
07-31-2004, 10:18 AM
yeah great suggestion. Always wanted to get some questions answered but didn't really have a place to ask it.

mwolverines
08-01-2004, 03:00 PM
definitley a good idea. have a forum for all-around stuff and seperate for the 3 catergories

Jeremy
08-01-2004, 04:36 PM
Ryan and I thought about breaking up the generations, but most of the mods, etc. carry over between the generations. Plus with as much content already on the site, we'd spend years trying to get things separated into generation forums.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

UNCTYPE-S
08-01-2004, 04:42 PM
well what about starting from scratch and let time take over and eventually the info will be there? when this forum crashed, if i remember correctly, didnt we have to start over, and now look where we are.

im always thinking thats why i thought i would suggest.

papiogagt
08-04-2004, 07:30 PM
let's not remind oursleves of how annoying that was after the crash to have to answer all those stupid questions again.. not to mention all the amazing stickies we have around here now.. amigrand in the car audio, i know has spent hours making those up, iceman and done tons on lighting and tsbs, and stuff like that.. this past crash was good in a way, but now we have built it back up to be a great source, lets not have to do that again! :D