Blazertechs don't work [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Blazertechs don't work

H.O. Driver
08-03-2004, 04:54 PM
I just installed my Blazertech 3200s, wired it up according the the diagram in mods section and they won't turn on. The power feed and fuse are hooked up and good, the relay is hooked up and grounded, lines are fed and hooked up to the bulbs, and remote 12v for the relay is hooked up like the wiring chart shows. However they don't work, dash light says there is power to the bulbs but they no worky. Took them out of the box and put them in, they were new not used. :(

Any suggestions? Is there something left out on the GAGT.com Mod page?

This is the instructions I used.
http://www.grandamgt.com/blazerinstall.html

iceman
08-03-2004, 04:58 PM
If the dash light comes on.. do you hear the relay clicking?? If not, you screwed up. Check the connection from the blazer relay to stock purple wire.

H.O. Driver
08-03-2004, 05:03 PM
If the dash light comes on.. do you hear the relay clicking?? If not, you screwed up. Check the connection from the blazer relay to stock purple wire.
That is my only guess, I was going to go stick the stock bulb back in on that side to see if they would still light up. I used the supplied splicer, but I don't think it wouldn't have made a solid connection. It didn't take that long to put in, I guess I could rewire it.

H.O. Driver
08-03-2004, 05:41 PM
It was the splice thing that came with the kit, it = teh sukz. Since there is metal to metal contact now, its all better. :woowoo

iceman
08-03-2004, 05:55 PM
:werd