Light problem [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Light problem

kenneth_gt_74
08-05-2004, 01:09 PM
Well i have a problem.When i put my lights on..first of all they stayed on the high beam..even when i set it to my dims....If i put the switch to the parking lights...and put my fog lights on....the high beam light flashes in the dash...and there is a clicking sound coming from the right hand side... just abouve the glove box.... you hear it go click click... until i take it off the parking light ...that happnes when the car is put in drive....anyone have any ideas???Thanks guys

Sleepwalkr
08-05-2004, 02:30 PM
You've got an '04. Take it to the dealership and get it fixed under warranty.

kenneth_gt_74
08-06-2004, 07:06 AM
Well just got back from the dealership and they say it was cause i changed the bulbs in my headlights.They say the computer is having problem reading the white lights.What do yuo guys use for your car headlights and not get a problem.With my alero,all 4 of the connections melted cause of the white lights.....now this is nto the case but my lights act funny to my white lights. I have had them in for about 2 months and no problems.

Can you guys tell me what kind of lights you use cause the dealer told me i would have to go back to the orginal bulbs...and i HATE those yellowish lighs.Thanks

GAGTSCTGuy
08-06-2004, 07:13 AM
They say the computer is having problem reading the white lights.

That sounds like an excuse.

2003GAGT
08-06-2004, 07:19 AM
Put your stock bulbs back in and go to a different dealership.

Sleepwalkr
08-06-2004, 11:19 AM
Put your stock bulbs back in and go to a different dealership.

I agree. You don't even have to go to a different dealership. Put your original ones back in, and when your problem still exists, take it back to that same dealership, and say "What now focker?!" Dealerships; always looking to get out of fixing things for free & under warranty.... that shyt ****es me off.