Im New Here [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Im New Here

92gagt
08-10-2004, 07:31 PM
Hi my name is justin and i drive a 1992 pontiac grand am gt. I go to college for web design . I am currently trying to bulid a show car with a racey theme kinda. I am planning to install a chip where my shifts are almost always at powerband but im not sure what company to go with , any suggestions ? also i am looking for a totally unique custom look , soo any ideas, tips or anything at all is greatly appericated, iam looking to also instal dual dtm up slants , with a high flow cat . I want to do some racing seats but alot of them are expensive , any suggestions for companies on that ? i want to upgrade my audio from two lighting audio's to something better, i have a custom enclosure iam working on sooo i want something that hits. i basically want to keep the car with a clean look, i havent found a kit i like yet, i dont like razzi's,*** is about the best, andys is too much for me, any other companies make a kit for the 92 ga ? I plan to port and polish the intake manifolds, bore the throttle body and get a cam regrind, would the 3800 headers bolt up or no ? I want to have a meaty sounding car with a little power but with more show. any suggestions for the LG3300 V6 ? i know its pretty much a 90 degree engine and a down graded 3800 but will anything off the 3800 work on the 3300 ? I know you all are probaly thinking I am writing a novel and I am sorry. I made a custom cold air intake for my car since i couldnt find one , i thought of a way to make a better intductor of air , might sound chessy but its a custom thought, get a 3 inch or close computer fan with the motor put it in the cai tube and tap into the radiator fan wire and ground it or hook it up on a toggle but do you think it would work? i heard you can also compress and heat your springs to lower your car , is it easy ? or is there another way ? i heard they make these tighting things but i dunno what they are called to compress your stock springs to lower your car.i am just starting on this platform and need help with alot of designing , and etc soo anyone interested in helping me out let me know - Justin

crazypontiac03
08-10-2004, 08:48 PM
Dam... That Gave me a head-ach, :crying:

For all your needs try searching first, you will be able to find alot of what you are looking for.

*welcome*

sicc
08-10-2004, 08:50 PM
gee.. i wonder who this is ;\

sc02grandam
08-10-2004, 09:52 PM
you want some advice? pay someone to take that hideous car off of your hands

RAZE
08-10-2004, 10:22 PM
You sound really desperate for our opinions. Why bother creating another screen name?

GAGTSCTGuy
08-11-2004, 02:59 AM
Why bother creating another screen name?

Because I got him last night :)

http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?p=476636#post476636

Sorry dude, there are alot of people here, and we are going to catch you trying to deceive us. How many guys named Justin own 1992 Grand Am GT's and are trying to make them into Show Stoppers? hmmmm....

More evidence:
Justin: http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?p=448761#post448761
Jay: http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?p=476629#post476629
Justin: http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?p=476646#post476646

edit: You know what, I even tried to be nice last night.

BiHStL
08-11-2004, 11:36 AM
UI4LIFE, man why change your name bro. I know people will not be asses on this site as long as your real, man, you have asked the same ? here like 3 times and then i have also seen you on n-body.net . Stick to one name, tell us what you want to do we will tell you our opinions, but do not ask the same question 10 times on 5 diff. sites.

Esco301
08-11-2004, 11:49 AM
Hi I'm Tito. I have a 1982 Toyota Celica.. I want to make it a show car. Do you guys know any way that I can hold my bumper on with out a clothes hanger or duct tape??? Holla Mein!

sc02grandam
08-11-2004, 12:18 PM
Hi I'm Tito. I have a 1982 Toyota Celica.. I want to make it a show car. Do you guys know any way that I can hold my bumper on with out a clothes hanger or duct tape??? Holla Mein!

lol

jroth2000gt
08-12-2004, 01:29 AM
he need to call xhibit and get his ride pimped. lmao probably be worse after that

MarcRiedel
08-12-2004, 01:31 AM
AHHHHH MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!!!! Red on Blue = BAD :thumbsdow

SikMindz
08-12-2004, 01:31 AM
UI4Life yo'! This car is mad fresh like whoa!

LoL

jroth2000gt
08-14-2004, 01:30 PM
UI4Life yo'! This car is mad fresh like whoa!

LoL
lmao