Windows [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Windows

Twisted_Reality
08-28-2004, 03:37 PM
Ok i have a weird window problem, well at least i think its a weird problem about 4-5 months ago my drivers side window stopped rolling up and down not all they did go down and up every once in a blue moon but for the most part it stopped working. Well my battery had to be replaced and after it was replaced the window started working again for a month then this morning it has stopped working yet again. Anybody have any clue on what the problem is?

Raven1
08-28-2004, 04:02 PM
Before posting, you should have done a search. This is an ongoing problem with GA's. You have to replace the regulator or clips that hold the window. The dealership should have the correct parts.

AaronGAGT
08-28-2004, 05:46 PM
I personally think it has to do with something electrical. If it was the regulator... it wouldnt sometimes go up and down...

Twisted_Reality
08-28-2004, 08:53 PM
Yeah i know i am well aware of the search and know the grand am has problems with the windows but they all stop working all together wether its up or down. Mine however works for a bit then doesn't got the battery changed in my car and the window worked for a month straight but didn't work for 2 months before that then worked for a few days then didn't so here i am posting my question asking for opinions