I love my local Art Moran!! [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : I love my local Art Moran!!

ViperGTSR
11-04-2002, 04:20 PM
Well I just got my car back today from Art Moran (Telegraph and 12). I took it in friday on extremely short notice, for:
- Warped rotors
- Lower Intake manifold gasket leak
- Right headlight was flaking (outer layer was coming off), they put it under, lots of water in the headlight
- Center console recall

Ahhhh I love art moran!!!
They replaced my warped rotors, and pads on all fours, they replaced my intake gasket, and they replaced my right AND left headlight with brand new 03 ones, and fixed the recall.......ALL under warrenty!!! The total cost was $$1274, none of which we owed, it was a great experience!

We called and said that the rotors were warped, we have a TSB to prove they know of the problem and it should be replaced, becuase warping is a defect. Also brought up the name Jace Stokes, and then they seemed more than willing to do anything to the car....I sh*t you not! There were no questions asked, we told them what was wrong and they fixed it, and I made sure they did. Very friendly service toboot.

AND they LOVED my car. They said they've never seen anything like it! So I was happy as a clam.

cavingman
11-04-2002, 04:34 PM
whats wrong with the center console?

ViperGTSR
11-04-2002, 04:46 PM
apparently, its too loose or sumthin so that if u roll over, itll fly open and whatever is in there will hit you in the face and kill you.....lol but thats seriously what it is

cavingman
11-04-2002, 05:09 PM
omg lol

Brendon
11-04-2002, 09:25 PM
It was a recall on the latch... it happened like over a year ago. The latch simply doesn't meed industry standards for it's ability to stay shut in an impact...

ViperGTSR
11-05-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Brendon
It was a recall on the latch... it happened like over a year ago. The latch simply doesn't meed industry standards for it's ability to stay shut in an impact... precisely! lol