Heated Seats [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Heated Seats

BadGT471
10-04-2004, 11:41 AM
Hey guys, I am thinking about putting some heated seats in my 02 GAGT... Has anyone purchased the ones off of PFYC.com? If so, which one did you choose? they have two different kinds now. I am just wondering how well they work, and how hard they are to install. If anyone has done this, please let me know!

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeremy
10-05-2004, 01:44 PM
I have the $99 kit in mine (the original kit they carried). They take a minute or so to heat up, not as fast as the OEM ones, but still better than nothing. I'm not sure how much faster the new kit heats up, but it looks like you have more options with the newer (and less expensive) kit. The $99 kit works with my remote start (assuming you tap into a circuit that gets energized when the car is started remotely) and usually by the time I get out to my car the seats are nice and toasty.

2002GT
10-05-2004, 01:47 PM
DUmb ?... but can you only use heated seats with leather?

GALover
10-05-2004, 01:49 PM
They install them in Leather. My dad has cadi deville with leather and heated seats.

Slim
10-06-2004, 05:11 AM
I put driver and passenger in my car. I put the newer kit in my g/f's car last year. I like the newer kit better as, like Jeremy said, it has more options. It works with either leather or cloth and is amazing in the winter. I'd go for it. So far, it's my second favourite mod to my car. :thumbs:

PM me if you have any questions.