Headlight bulb question, need some advice QUICK! [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Headlight bulb question, need some advice QUICK!

BadGT471
10-10-2004, 10:23 PM
Hey guys,

I had some BLUE ZONE headlights put in about 2 weeks ago. Anyways, these bulbs SUCK! I seriously can't see CRAP at night. I love the bluish look, but if you can't see anything whats the point! Anyways, I am going to put my Silverstars back in. Heres the question. I've had them in for about 6 months. They've been sitting out in the garage in the BLUE ZONE package which is a plastic case. It hasn't been real cold out... about 40-70 degrees these past 2 weeks.. The bulbs look fine, but should I go buy some NEW ones and put those in, or should I put the ones I have back in? I'm just afraid that if I put the ones I had in and took out back in they will not last real long. What do you all think/suggest?

Thanks,
JEff

Jagey
10-10-2004, 11:14 PM
i think you should just use the bulbs. My car sits in my garage for 5 months out of the year without being started, thus is the same thing as the bulbs never being used. They turn out perfectly fine. Its been 3 years and I'm still on the same set of APC bulbs, after three 5 month storage periods of about minus 40 degrees celsius.
as long as your didn't touch the glass part with your fingers, it should last the same amount of time as they usually would