For Sale/Wanted Items link [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : For Sale/Wanted Items link

MysteriousGT1
10-30-2004, 07:11 AM
came up with a idea and was wondering if it would be possible to do!

have a link in the signature/somewhere that allows people to post up what they have for sale/want to buy with the trader rating listed next to it!

for example...if the user has something they want to sell/trade/buy listed in the link the link would say "MysteriousGT1's Garage has 1 item FS/2 wanted Users trader rating is 0

Click on the link and it would say this:

For sale items:

1: 99+ GT Bumpers...Excellent shape, needs paint, Make offer!

Wanted to buy items:

1: 18" Chrome wheels...Must be in great shape, no major damage...Willing to pay $700+ DOS
2: a Banana for my monkey...Must be yellow and free of the Sticker...PM me with details!

its just a Idea but i think it might work...the user can set up his for sale items/wanted items in his/her UserCP...let me know what you think!

MysteriousGT1
10-30-2004, 07:17 AM
that would also make it easier for the for sale/wanted area of the board:

Hello everyone, I just added GT bumpers to my garage, I also need a few items as well...Click the link to my Garage to view these items...Thanks

blake
11-04-2004, 09:31 PM
since no one has said anything yet,

hmm..that would be kinda cool...it'd make looking for a certain item kinda hard thou with all of the members on the site if it were in the sig.

i still like the idea thou :thumbs:

MysteriousGT1
11-08-2004, 06:07 PM
since no one has said anything yet,

hmm..that would be kinda cool...it'd make looking for a certain item kinda hard thou with all of the members on the site if it were in the sig.

i still like the idea thou :thumbs:

you could still post a thread of the newest items you are adding to the garage in the for sale/wanted sections...it would just make it easier to maintain for the buyer/seller

atc3434
11-08-2004, 07:06 PM
Why not just add a link to your signature linked to your forsale/wanted item in the forsale/wanted forum? Trader ratings always over on the left, so no need to show that again. Just my .02 cents.