Hazards [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Hazards

XtremeGaGt00
11-03-2004, 12:59 PM
:hang: this is bullsh*t, i had my hazards changed out about a month ago because of the recall they had on them, now the new ones are acting up like the old ones did, ( making the ticking noise constantly), G.M. replaced my fault part with ANOTHER faulty part. Was wondering is anyone else is having this problem...

abusedgt97
11-03-2004, 02:49 PM
maybe they replaced it with a new faulty one, maybe you got a bad recvised one, consult the dealer, ask them if it will be fixed. If they will not fix it shell out the cash and install it yourself.

XtremeGaGt00
11-03-2004, 02:57 PM
im not gonna fix it my self, granted its an easy fix, but i didnt screw it up so im not gonna dish out any money to fix it for pontiacs screw up, gotta admit, would you wanna pay for somthing that wasnt ur fault?

abusedgt97
11-03-2004, 06:07 PM
All cars have problems, you bought the car you bought the problem. Like I said talk to the dealer about it and see if they will replace it again. If they don't either get a new/used one and install it yourself or live with it.

XtremeGaGt00
11-04-2004, 12:41 PM
ill definatly go talk to the dealer about it, but i still think they need to replace it free of cost, it was covered under a recall, ill let them take care of it. if it keeps happening then ill keep bringing it back simple as that. and im not gonna be able to live with it because it will eventually go out and then i wont have turn signals period.