Front bumper cover/bumper support-parts... [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Front bumper cover/bumper support-parts...

ozorowsky
11-04-2004, 08:10 PM
My wife was involved in a little fender bender, and I needs a new front bumper cover and header also want to upgrade rear brakes to disc, with abs. Anyone know a good place to get these parts??? Hope this is right forum thanks in advance.

juanvan
11-05-2004, 02:44 PM
Take a look in the stuff 4 sale for the rear disk brakes, some ppl selling them in there..

The front bumber pending on u'r budget, ebay, gmparts direct, or u might be able to find someone with u'r color in the sale section and get away pretty easy...
g/l

AznGA
11-05-2004, 06:55 PM
You can find a GT bumper for your SE, if you like.

ozorowsky
11-05-2004, 07:27 PM
Azn: That would look stoopid wouldn't it? Gt bumper on SE???

AznGA
11-05-2004, 07:30 PM
Not really.
It looks good I think. Ask Rba007. His SE has GT bumpers. Although he has an older SE with ribbed sides, I don't see why it would look bad on your newer SE. I am guessing SE and GT bumper cost almost the same. Just my 2 cents.
:)

gagtstud
11-06-2004, 11:55 AM
Hey, I work at action crash parts. We sell all of the parts you are needing. Lkq owns ht ecompany and they also sell salvaged parts as well as new. You can check out the website at www.actioncrash.com . I'm sure you could also find Lkq on the net. Also you can go to www.car-part.com . That is where I find most of my parts.

ozorowsky
11-06-2004, 09:25 PM
hey man thanks. Found everything I need I appreciate it.