DRL's [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : DRL's

BadGT471
11-11-2004, 10:45 PM
Hey guys,

I know this has been talked about a lot, but can't find what I need. I need to disable my DRL's, bc I ordered a HID 6000K kit... Is there anyway of doing it to a 2002 GAGT without permantely destroying them? Like can I do something with relays, fuses etc? My biggest concern, is the SVS light, I don't want it... I saw a thing with the BCM and ALS sensor, but it said that it only worked on 1999 and 2000 models... Can someone help me out, or send me a link on a how to for a 2002? Im sorry for another DRL post, but need some help!

Thanks,
Jeff

Kodeblue
11-12-2004, 10:52 AM
Here is a great thread (http://www.grandamgt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17559&page=1&pp=40&highlight=drl%27s) for disabling DRL's. Make sure you go through it far enough to find your year of Grand Am though because the first efw pages talks about 99-00 Grand Ams and I don't think theprocedure listed on the first page will work for the '02. there is 9 pages so something should be listed for you there. If you don't find anything there, PM Armith because I think he was working on a solution for your year.