Loose speaker, would it do this>> [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Loose speaker, would it do this>>

BadGT471
11-17-2004, 04:55 PM
If I have a loose speaker, would I hear the rattling sound from it inside the car? I know this sounds stupid, but I was getting this weird squeaking/squealing sound last night... I thought maybe the window was loose or something, however, today when I got out of the car I had the system on. I have aftermarket speakers all the way around and subs... Well, I heard this "squealing/squeaking" sound from the trunk area. I popped the trunk and the one speaker is making this sound. I pushed against the bottom of it and it stopped. I am guessing that the speaker is loose.. My question is, how do I tighten it? Where are the screws? Also, would that squealing type sound go into the car? It was also making that sound when I was hitting bumps? I'm guessing because the speaker is loose? It would do it with the system on or off. If there are any audio experts here, I'd really appreciate some help on this one!

Thanks,
Jeff

sicc
11-17-2004, 06:13 PM
k this one is complicated. First you need to grab a screwdriver... then you need to stick it on the screw thats loose... Then turn it clockwise until it's tight. Repeat on other screws if neccesary ;x

Brken123
11-20-2004, 06:16 PM
Lmao