View Full Version : steering wheel vibration at high speedsand other problems
12-14-2004, 11:27 AM
At over 70 mph i have a huge wheel vibration. I had a wheel alignment and that didn't help but also the car sometimes pulls to the left and the engine in the front smells like a faint coolant smell after running. And also it has a hesitant start like it wants to choke itself. What could all this be. I checked out the TSb's for a 2004 gagt and found alot but i wanna know what it could be before i go to the dealer
12-14-2004, 12:03 PM
Youve given three different problems...
1. Have you balanced your wheels lately?? How old are your tires?? Lowered??
2. Do you see coolant leaking out anwhere on your Lower Intake Manifold
3. Check your coolant for Peanut Butter on the cap
4. Change your oil....Does it look clean free of coolant (spotty brownish colors everywhere or smooth dark brown?
5. Hesitant starts can be a bunch of things.... Checks fuel, battery, plugs, wires, air/fuel filters... When you start the car prime the fuel system.. Turn the key all the way before turning the engine. You will hear the fuel pump.. Then start the car..
vBulletin® v3.7.2, Copyright ©2000-2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.