Question [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Question

Korben
08-29-2002, 05:40 AM
If I want to have my mirrors and my rotors fixed, should I just print these TSB's off and show it to them?..

Molson
08-29-2002, 05:46 AM
I would ask them first without showing the TSB...

TSB's usually don't mean they are doing it for free.. Just advising them of possible problems and how to fix it. (To my knowledge at least)

I would use the TSB as backup if they say it was your fault or something silly like that.

Gimli
08-29-2002, 05:47 AM
First you should just tell em about your problem (use the same words as in the TSB, that'll help) and if they give you the run-around tell them that you heard that it's a fairly common problem on the GAs and that you think it should be taken care of under the warranty. If they still give you the run-around then show them the TSBs.

If you barge in there brandishing the TSB they'll just think you're trying to get a free job and they definitly won't do it. Remember that TSBs aren't recalls and that the dealer is under no obligation to execute the work if he thinks that you're not experiencing the same problem as the TSB describes.

Molson
08-29-2002, 05:52 AM
ya, what he said, like what I said, but both said at the same time. There, enough said.

:thumbs:

Gimli
08-29-2002, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Molson
ya, what he said, like what I said, but both said at the same time. There, enough said.

:thumbs:

Whatcha saying? I said the same thing you said at the same time you said it or you said the same thing I said at the same time I said it? Or did we both say what the other said at the same time he said it?

Whatever we said just say it at the dealer's :D

Molson
08-29-2002, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Gimli

Whatcha saying? I said the same thing you said at the same time you said it or you said the same thing I said at the same time I said it? Or did we both say what the other said at the same time he said it?

Whatever we said just say it at the dealer's :D

Yes, the second one. You said what I said at the same time I said it. which means we were both saying the same thing at the same time, which in turn proves the theory that great minds think alike, being that you said what I said the same thing using different words at the same time..

:confused: My brain hurts now.

Gimli
08-29-2002, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Molson
:confused: My brain hurts now.

Have a cold one :cheers:

Korben
08-29-2002, 05:29 PM
Too funny for me.