Headlights and Foglamps [Archive] - GrandAmGT.com Forum

PDA

View Full Version : Headlights and Foglamps

thomask131
12-27-2004, 10:13 PM
While installing my CAI the other night, my friend pointed out that my driver side headlight was out...the bulb is not burnt as the bright lights still work. Also, both of the foglights have quit working (one is burnt out and I assume the other quit working sometime recently). Is it possible that when I was pulling the stock tube out that goes behind the light I disconnected something? What else could the problem be? Thanks in advance.

Vimjah
12-28-2004, 01:03 AM
check all your bulbs and connections 1st.. with the headlight it's not unusal to have the high beam still work as its rarely used compared to the low beam, as for the fogs.. it's probly just a loose connection or burnt out bulb.

nd4spd
12-28-2004, 12:35 PM
check fuses :)

Green99GT
12-28-2004, 07:14 PM
i say bulb....theres 2 filiament* and the low is burnt...normal....change them around and see what happens

thomask131
12-28-2004, 10:04 PM
I also noticed that my Service Vehicle Soon light came on recently. At first, I thought this was related to the CAI I just installed, but the guy at Autozone said it was related to routine maitenance of some sort. I asked him if it could be the headlight and he kinda shrugged...At any rate, I think I disconnected one of the wires or accidently cut something. I have to get this fixed as I just got pulled over tonight!

UNCTYPE-S
12-28-2004, 10:21 PM
the svs is from ur headlight